Reviews for Who's Been Stealing Office Supplies?
Zakeraz chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Darn, this chapter wasn't funny at all. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Zakeraz chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
The humor has a nice wackiness to it that got me chuckling several times. I'm pretty sure the "Everyone, get in here" gag is from Airplane and it's hard to go wrong with that. Notable jokes that fell flat were the post it board and making fun of Lust. My favorite jokes were pretty much anything involving the Fuhrer and this deep and compelling plot of office supplies thefts.
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I'm not sure which is worse... That this is actually happening, or that I couldn't stop laughing. For all four chapters. I'm going to go recover what's left of my sanity now.
MSimms1995 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG this is hilarious XD
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Never before has a story made me fall out of a chair laughing my ass off with no signs of stopping.
MrMagicFox chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
This is a very hilarious fanfic. Will you be updating it any time soon?
Tenkasen chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I don't know why, but I am extremely amused about the weird shit that is going on in this fic.

I look forward to more, which will probably result in some more brain cells dying. But it's worth it. Mostly.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
FUNNY STORY: I was watching the original TV series with my 60 year-old father when I discovered that he ships Roy/Winry. I was a bit disturbed. When I eloquently pointed out that he killed her fucking parents (in this continuity) he said something about how this would represent forgiveness or some bullshit. When I argued that Roy was something like twice Winry's age, he only responded that, "Japanese people are fucked up like that."

To this I really couldn't argue. (Remember Evangelion?) lol

HTLR ALLGRY. understand first part but not second...this is among my top ten crack fics I have read.
Fullmetal Wetback chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
This is some seriously funny shit. Poor Ed's death certificate shall forevermore read 'Death by Cockslap' I laughed so hard I almost pooped my pants. I hope there will be some confusion between 'Jose Cuervo' and Ed's 'disguise' in the future. Your 60 year old dad sounds pretty funny. Japanese people are indeed fucked up like that. There was a 'post' on Al's initial foray into thread-making that read 'I came'. That had me rolling on the ground for at least twelve minutes straight. You captured threading posts perfectly, including the idiot-ass fool that tries to correct a spelling with another incorrect spelling, and another where somebody puts down the original author, then gets put down by somebody else. In the words of Maes Hughes, "That's jokes man"

You certainly have the comedic writing style down to an art, and I hope you continue on with this fic. Hi-Larious.
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
aww roy ur sooo mean! geting a kid to cut off his finger for a sandwich and then eating tha sandwich in front of him*wacks him on side of head*
snarryvader81 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I laughed so hard that I am IN PAIN.

There's nothing else I can say. :)
The Polyethylene Man chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
You really need to continue this, this is brilliant.
Hostile Silence chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
hahahahahah he fucked up XD
Hostile Silence chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
i laughed like hell! XD shit jacking shit! XD i love the furher! hahaha i love what he had done with haawkeye. like wtf! he just ask hawkeye what her boobies was while jingling it. I i love you for making me laugh like hell.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Shit, they should animate this.