Reviews for The Cullens come to Hogwarts, The Original Version
qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'#\zxcvbnm,./
violetkpop2332 chapter 26 . 1/20/2016
Nice one Carlisle! I love u already!
violetkpop2332 chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
Who's that?
violetkpop2332 chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
OMG ITS ALEC IT HAS TO BE HIM!
violetkpop2332 chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
Uh duh no! No shit Sherlock.
violetkpop2332 chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
Of course it did! (courtesy to the cup). Though I wonder who's the traitor? Or are there no traitors? Or maybe its Little Dumb Blondie Princess: -you-piss-me-I-will-bring-you-eternal-pain (jane) [I was like ' Tsk Yeah right!] and her Ugly Masters: The power-hungry-WE-ARE-SO-GREAT-AND-POWERFUL (emphasis on so! ) Voltutu, Oops sorry ,Volturi AND Man-with-no-nose-and-has-a-feminine-body-structure-with-no-penis Moldywart, Oops sorryy , Voldemort! Ugh I hate them! Utterly AND (emphasis on and) Totally AND (emphasis on and) Literally!
violetkpop2332 chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
That's... unlikely...
lilith chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
Write a sequel
lilith chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Worst fears
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Just pointing out the timing doesnt make sense since Bella is posing as 17 and so is Edward, they would be in seventh year, and u said this takes place during the order of the phoenix so Harry and his friends r in 5th year. So they wouldnt share any classes or the dormitories
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
If Angela and them r young enough to attend Hogwarts, how did Angela forget Bella? They were friends, she wouldnt for get in only 2 yrs
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
While u were in third person, u said I sighed- whis I? Ur in third person!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
U call that intimate?! Like, 2 kisses and no real description!?U suck at writing romance!
Mistakes chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Dude, who would have the same Tournament two years in a row? I mean, same events and everything! Also, vampires cant get hurt! Theyre like rock, they cant get scratches at all!
Abnxbx chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Plus it doesnt make sense that Harry is in the same class as the Cullens, he is supposed to be fifth year, and theyre sixth year- its a good story but there r a lot of facts that r wrong in this story!