Reviews for The Cullen Family Players Present
amber2107 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
just read the first story . loved it.
TF298 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Frickin' hilarious! I almost choked laughing so hard. I love this story!
TF298 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Hahaha! Best chapter yet. Squirrel bidding, wee swimming caps, liederhosen, Haha! Hilarious. I am really enjoying this story!
liza chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
What can I tell you? My face is wet from laugh tears and I'm hacking up a lung from laughing so hard. You're brilliant. BRILLIANT. And very damn funny. Best wishes, and hope you keep writing.
Rubberduck697 chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
Oh my oh my this is just quite a story the likes of which I have never known. You are the master of parodying... you should work for Family Guy lol ;)
Rubberduck697 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Ahaha: slime covered bald head [fangirl squealing abruptly stops] that was the most awesome line ever written ;)

Haha, low-fiber gruel and Por Agent Caius... oh this just keeps getting better lol
Rubberduck697 chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
Oh my gosh girl, how do you come up with this stuff? Holy crap! Renesmee? Agent Caius! Wow, it's awesome on so many levels I can't even comprehend lol
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
HahaHA! I skipped the first few chapters cuz I really wanted to read the TwiTrix... um AWESOME! Hot dang, that was some good stuff
Mayven chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
We need more!
hrvdmnky chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
OMFG best Slash of all time is the funniest thing ever. You, my dear, are epic win.
Zhivago3 chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
some of the most random - hilarious knock-off shit ive ever read.
Zhivago3 chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
another hilarious chappie. Should I be concerned by how often you say "totes"?
Zhivago3 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I cant tell you how happy I am that my friend told me to read this. It's seriously inspired.
MaleficentKnits chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
fuck.

lmao... non-stop.

still lmao. so glad to know that feisty understands the power of Mal ~ such a good girl. Mal was just screaming NO! you cannot kill Jasper um... Jaspoc. then BAM! Maleficent ex machina. love you sweetie, you brilliant and fabulous beeyatch! especially now that Mal is getting it on with Jaspoc. *wink*
MaleficentKnits chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
we are so fucked. bwa ha ha ha ha!

btw why does siffy make Mal think syphilis instead?

frickin' funny chapter... how did I miss this update?
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »