Reviews for The Cullen Family Players Present
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
You know Feisty you should put a "go pee first" warning at the top of your silliness!

I think Ka/Nye and Bo Bice should have a discussion.
algonquinrt chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Sphincter EYES. 'nuff said.
shalu chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
BEST. kA/Nye's. EVER. also, best use of Bo Bice in anything, ever, anywhere in the known universe.

extremely jealous, however, that mal got to kick Just-James in the balls and all the Jaspoc-riding. no fair. no fair. (*shalu sounds remarkably like reanimated-Gage from Pet Semetery here*)
TabithaAbraham chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Why don't I remember the cardinal rule of reading CFPP chapters until it's too late? Do not drink anything while reading because you are likely to laugh so hard you will spit on your computer screen. Absolutely hilarious with all the Bo Bice crap and the Ora-gel jokes. I had almost forgotten the joy that comes from reading this story. Thanks for writing. :D
nosleep3 chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Do you know how much pain I'm in right now from laughing at this? You crazy, crazy mo-fo...
montannaleigh chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
OMFG ROFLMFAO

omg. cant. breathe.

fucking HILARIOUS

the interupting kA/Nye was like, fucking amazing. omfg. this is so god
Joy chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
"Wardo? How you doing there?” asks Emmett... Emmett? Don't you mean TANKETT?
jezzeria chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
haha the or-wad emerges...sounds dirty! :) Okay off to read sleepers now since i was out of town when you updated! you're funny as always. you should...enter my contest! haha :) it's a murder mystery. wide-awake-rehab{dot}socialgo{dot}com
spargelkun chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Psst. Feisty.

I've only ever seen the matrix when I was... not not-high. And also, not not-13. And also, not not-in-the-most-fucked-up-theatre-in-existence. 'Not' doesn't even look like a word anymore. I seriously almost just 'd the word not.

Ahem. So, to me, The Matrix has always been and will always be the scariest fucking movie of all time. None of that has any bearing on this being the funniest shit I've ever read. I think we can all agree that Kanye is the best reviewer that ever was, and if I weren't in the process of starving to death I would prob find him right now and beg him to interrupt this one, but instead, I'll just jump right in to the obligatory love note-ish final thoughts because YOU light up my laife. 3
Maria Patenaude chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
I'm sending Maleficent ex machina virtual kisses right now, lol. Nobody hurts Jazz. _

You accidentally typed "Morpheus" once in there, by the way. Someone else probably already caught it, but JIC. And I was right; snickersnort of doom. Good thing I knew enough not to be eating or drinking while I read this. ;)

"There is no fork." _
Betham chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
I don't know why, but this: A/N: [stunned silence] totally made me giggle!

β€œIt’s always Marcus, Marcus, Marcus!” HAHAHAHAHAHA roflmfao!

So glad you updated today, I needed the laugh! This chapter was full of awesome (as usual!)
squarepancake chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
I laughed repeatedly through this. Was it Bo Bice, was it the ball callouses? I'm not sure, but it was there.
Maria Patenaude chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Now THIS is a gigglesnort chapter, for sure. Ridonkulous, even what with the clairvoyant asshole, but hey, I got me some chuckles. _
Maria Patenaude chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Well, Bella finally forked herself. ;P

Disarming the bomb and removing the trigger from her glory hole seem to have gotten lost in the plot, BTW.
Maria Patenaude chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Oh, no, not the spider monkey! *woe*
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »