Reviews for The Cullen Family Players Present
Maria Patenaude chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Borrowed *very* heavily indeed, but hey, I like. I was just telling my mom the other night that Jack Traven is a totally romantic guy. She looked at me like I was on crack until the train and the handcuffs and the staying. Then she got it. _

Still... *Bite* the hostage? LOL!
algonquinrt chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Seriously... did you put that Gean in just HOPING I'd read this?
wuogkat chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
awesome!
wuogkat chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Okay.. laughing so hard I'm crying... must take a break...

I love this!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 7/21/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
erosazul chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Bahahahahaha! I have laughed out loud so many times while reading this at work. Thankfully, most of the time I was in my office with no one around to think I was a crazy. :-) Love this! I am totes reccing this to my friend who is Twi-crazy but has not ventured into fanfic. She will die laughing.
crankypants chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
This just might be the best crackfic in the history of crackfics. Uh, I mean, dude, that was totes brill and stuff. You managed to condense two of my sekrit shames into PURE COMEDY GOLD. Much to my clench-fisted chagrin, apparently I have total recall of the entire craptastic 'Speed' script...to the point that I was sorry not to see your rewrite of "poor people are crazy, Jack, I'm eccentric!" Thanks for creating this and bringing funny back.
aceslowfic chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
So I just started reading this story...but really it's hilarious!

haha my favorite parts were definitely:

"Because I can smell blood! That makes me special!" ~Too fucking good.

The whole phone conversation with Mike as the translator.

"Now take off your pants." ~ Who doesn't want to say that to Edward? hehe.
nosleep3 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Just so you know, I've been laughing my ass off ALL DAY because of this story. I would share more profanity with you to emphasize the awesomeness, but let's just say my family thinks I'm stoned or something because I'm cracking up so hard.
milliereads chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
damn it feels good to be a gangster... office space reference for the win! is it a red stapler? because that's important. and bo bice pwns. not really. but i love it.
milliereads chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
fwe! the sphincter jokes are uncomfortably funny, but i'm sick of tired descriptives of edward, so i'll take it.

it's almost like watching family guy take on twilight. and the matrix.
milliereads chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
finally, someone is acknowledging the hackneyed description, the clair de lune obsession, and the fangirls. keep em comin man. this is comic gold.
hrvdmnky chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Holy crap, you resurected Bo Bice! I love your brand of funneh.
patch138 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
too cute! looking for more...

~Tiffany
patch138 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
LOL, seriously thats hilarious!

~Tiffany