Reviews for Of The Star and The Moon
Person With Many Aliases chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Read through in a pinch, and accidentally favorited this, too. Again. I guess I can't overcome 10 years of habit...

Still, it's a nice chapter. Thanks for the last PM, I finally remember who Yukarin is now.

Heh, Fun times with Laguna and Vice... I'm looking forward to more. The settings you retooled are nice, too, with Bobby and Inaba.

So, good work. Keep it up. Now that the summer's here... (Mumbles to self)
Dracis Tran chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
The style is wonderful and interesting and above all sly.

Was the "Miss Silvertongue" thing a reference to His Dark Materials? If Laguna is as spunky as Lyra, we're in for a grand ol' time :).

You have me hooked on this story.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Vice and Laguna... not sure about who those characters are right now. Perhaps I've seen a series with them, perhaps they're OCs. Regardless, it seems interesting. _
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh, now this is an interesting one. A pretty strange start, but nothing really bad about it. How you gonna juggle your two fics, then? Not saying that you can't... but you were pretty busy on Chrono thus far.

Vice and Laguna sounds like fun, though. I think I look forward to Laguna particularly...

(Dah! Yukarin... now where did I hear that nickname before...?)

Either way, this certainly is yet another unique work from you, I hope to see more of this, if you can manage it. Till then.