Reviews for Somewhere Close to Hell
Zoey Seraphine Bates chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Thats a lot of gold. :) Very unique. First story like this I've seen.
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Brilliant, not enough of these out there. Nice little piece from Hodgin's head during that wonderful last season. I like that you've stuck with what we saw as well.
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Heh i think that he will keep the tattoo...
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that wasgreat loved it
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
aww, i love this. i love him. i miss them together, and like him i will never get over it

love you, hodgie

good work
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Love the use of technical terminology with the zygomatic arch. Hodgins would naturally think like that. The semi analogy was good as well, because it's entirely contrasting and somewhat odd but matches everything anyway - which is pretty much what Hodgins does himself.

I think, as well, that given the little interview thing TJ Thyne did where he talked about their relationship, that the ending phrases were spot on. I can't wait for next week's episode. XD Angela being worried and Hodgins being evasive, which will only make her blink and then follow up. Ah, love.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Despite how it had ended, he’d loved it.

And in the minutes since he’d woken up, the blasted tattoo had begun to grow on him as well.

so cute, and sweet, and romantic.

soo Hodgins!

great fic.

fabby job.
twinkle in my eye chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

glad someone decided to do a post-ep. i liked it. simple and pleasant and left me thinking.