Reviews for Perspective
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 7/20
That was a very thoughtful one shot, I really liked it. And I never considered Ukitake taichou as a pervert, just that he really liked kids and wanted to make the overly serious Hitsugaya happy. Anyways, very nicely written character study.
Riouchi chapter 1 . 7/18
Aw. This is so sweet. You did a good job explaining possible reasons for Ukitake's soft/kind treatment to Hitsugaya as somewhat fatherly-like.

I wish this was canon. Or that Hitsu would atleast scowl a bit less more than usual with him.

Oh and Shunsui. That's really nice of him. Gotta love the man for standing up for Jyuu's sake. I can see him doing that. Thankyou for this fic. Nice job!
B chapter 1 . 1/16
Ukitake taichou 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh wow... When I was reading the part with Kyouraku telling Hitsugaya not to complain anymore I was practically crying... Which would have been embarrassing as I'm with company :) Nice work
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I swear I felt a crack apear in my heart there, this was so hard brreakign but bueatiful at the same time, I will never look at this pair the same again.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ooh so nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*in tears* This was so sweet! I love it so much, and it wasn't even romance!
I just love how it stirs those emotions without sexual or romantic elements. It's stories like these that always get me the best. Keep up the awesome writing!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is a very interesting character study. The interactions were well written and I really enjoyed it.
Awesome work on a great story; well done!
Mercy Fire chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was very heartwarming and it made me smile :) thank you very much for sharing!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
hmmm...a potential father-son relationship? Love family/platonic friendship fics as much as I do Adventure so this one is nice addition to the few stories that centers on that kind of thing. Wish someone would write that kind of fics more, its always more heartwarming than a typical sappy romance.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This one played with my heart strings...
Lascivious Lassitudes chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I found that to be wonderfully sweet, and I loved it. It wasn't too mushy, and still made me smile. :)
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like it. Ukitake is my favourite character, and this is a nice exploration of his character and motives.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was sweet and cute, I loved it and awesome job

btw nice name
LaliLali chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Loved the story. Touching, and excellent reasoning on your part. I'm a big Ukitake fan, but hate to see him portrayed ill all time time, since there's so much more to the captain than that. I did however, like the way you explained his habit of giving piles of candy to Hitsugaya. Really adorable. great job ! My only comment would be that Kyoraku would never be caught drinking tea, since he absolutely hates it. If you had served him sake, it would have made more sense. :)

cheers,