Reviews for The missing moment
BLDCO chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I like that ending better too.3
Emma Brown-Parker chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh my gosh! I thought I was the only person in the entire world that noticed they made a big deal of the whole "look at the groom thing" and then didn't include it at the end! At first i thought half of the wedding guests turned to face the groom and half the bride, but I ended up wrong :(. Also, another thing that I thought they were going to bring back again was when Kevin promised to leave and never see her again. Every time i watch that movie i think about it!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It's great! I wanted them to end up with each other in the end! I'm so glad you wrote this!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
lol you're right, this was a good ending for it, for the GeorgeXTess sie anyway _
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
cute, those were definantly missing moments!
Tatiana Ekaterina chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aw. Very cute. Hooray for happy endings. Wish the wedding was described a bit more, but of course it's George's POV, so he's looking out for his lady and future sister-in-law, it seems.
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw, this is so cute. This is definitely the way it should've ended. It ties up all those annoying loose ends at the end of the movie. Great work!
Jessluvsharry chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aww that was sweet. I liked it a lot. I think it is a good ending. I felt like i was left hanging because I wasn't sure if Tess and George would definitely get back together, so your fic gave me a nice little picture in my head!

very adorable... :D

Jessluvsharry
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Kara, you should send this to the producers just to spite them. Did you know, I was sitting there last night thinking "George and Tess need to get back together" and I was thinking that Janie would tell Tess about her habit of watching the grooms...

Anyways, great little ending. It really would fit the movie.

My favorite was Janie's Benny and the Jets ringtone.
Marteczka chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked it, now when I'm gonna watch it, I'm gonna add this scene in my head lol
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was cute, i'm glad that George and Tess got their happy ending.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I always thought they blew that part too. Thanks for writing it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Cute! There were some errors throughout it - grammar, spelling, and the like which were a bit distracting. You also don't need to specify that it's George's p.o.v. It should be clear right away. Cute little onshot, tho. :)

Red