Reviews for Razia's Shadow: The 100 Year, Minute Long Epilogue
helenofargos chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I can't think of much helpful stuff to say, so bear with me.
This is wonderful. Really. The only part I was kindnf disappointed with was the separation at the end, but it still fits, so no hard feelings.
Good job keeping up the lyric-like poetic sections, too! That's something I never would have thought about.
Keep up the fantastic work.
Mercenary63 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
/You make a great narrator I must say!

/And I wonder if I may

/Plead you for continuation

/Have you lost your inspiration?

/Please, just please write more of this

/It would send me into bliss.

/I just love your look on things

And the feelings that it brings.

/There's little fics that ships

/This bright pair

/But I dare

/Beg you for continuation

/Of this wonderful narration.
G.A. Clive chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I love this story so much. You are doing an amazing job coupling narrative with poetry. Absolutely wonderful. Please update soon!
Hannah chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful discriptions and details, it a
Azlarok Tolkien chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I really like this! I understand why the doctor couldn't act the way he did in the musical, still, he just doesn't seem like Doctor Dumaya. You got to see it live? LuckyRubberDucky!
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
*sniff* I was looking forward to pervy Dumaya. It's just... Awesome...

BUT, I was deeply impressed with what you did. And I can only guess the man who wants a fight is Sangara. The guy's just asking for one. What, with his knives and toolbelt... Is it just me, or does he look sort of like Sweeney Todd? Nevermind that, good job! I'll be waiting for more. :)
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Wow. Um... Where to start...

Ok, I'll just say up front it was short, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes the short stuff. Okay, moving on.

YES. I love it! The redemption, the realization... Yay for PallisXAnhura. Haha.

I am desperately curious about Dumaya. I love him to death, so of course I'll be on edge as you add him in, but I have faith, because this is one of the coolest/greatest things I've read on here. Please keep writing. You have talent here, and I'm enjoying reading it. :)
LittleBunbury chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
YES. Please continue this story. It's dark, thrilling, and absolutely wonderful.

Will you add another chapter? Pretty please?
Bunbury chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Please update soon! I can't stand waiting for the next chapter and I really want to read more!
adaliaking chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
this is such a great story!
GoSpeedsterOrGoHome chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
ugh! cliffhangers fail hardcore! update soon XD
AndThereItWasHappyMuffinPlz chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Please continue... this is just the closure to the story I needed.

I love how you used the common interpretation of Adakais' final gift.

I love the PallisxAhnura pairing because of you and I love how you made Pallis jealous of his bold brother for acting on his dreams.

I want to see how Ahnura feels about Pallis now...

And why on earth is Dr. Dumaya there looking human?
Rin Is The Grudge Lady chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
What's the doctor going to do?
doctors gal1792 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I have gone and caught up on this and want you to update ASAP. k?
Brenda chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Please please please do more?

:D?