Reviews for The Lyrics to Love
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
Omg you can't leave the story like that please please Finish it
wordsthinker chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
Hey hey hey! This fic is perfect! But I'm afraid that is unfinished... Are you still here? Because I want you to know how much I liked it! You had a brilliant idea, and your narrative is amazing! I hope you're still here, anyway... I think I will finish the fic today, then I will let you know what I think... Thank you for this wonderful fic!
Silver War chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
Awesome, amazing, etc. I love it, good job!
Kaylost chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
I'm totally in love by this story and I really hope someday you may have time to write more.
Whisperheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I am head over heels for this story. I'll admit Juliet and Sawyer have never been my favorite Lost couple though I did start crying in during the season 5 finale. :(

The Banana Pancakes chapter was really cute! haha Sawyer would be the one to do something like that. (:

I've only gotten up to chapter 7 but I'll be reading more soon. This story has really captured my attention.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
Awesome, awesome, awesome. One of the best stories of Sawyer/Juliet and of course, bonus points go to the fact that it's multi-chaptered.

One of my favorite scenes in this story was actually the fake!Jack/Juliet dance scene. The fact that Juliet KNEW it wasn't Jack but still requested him to dance with her, and then basically poured all of her thoughts out? Incredibly beautiful and striking. And necessary for her, I suppose.

You have a very intriguing storyline that kept me reading from beginning to end. I hope you continue this fic sometime because I'm sure there are many readers (including me) who love this fic and would like to read more!
CarolynneRuth chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
I just read the whole 13 chapters and the first seven again and I must say I've absolutely loved reading this story and look forward to reading the rest. Great stuff and already little Ben is showing his evil tendencies! Creepy.
CarolynneRuth chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
This was great! I'd forgotten all about this story. I think I only ever got up to chapter 7 so I'm about to go back and read the others. Thanks for the update!

I loved the way James comforted Juliet. It was so sweet. I loved the way he says, "I need time" and she says, "We've got time" at the end. Aw.

Hopefully you'll update soon.
eyeon chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Glad you picked up this one again. Almost forgot how much I liked it (and was left hanging. . .). Really intense chapter. Clever how you cleaned up some things and then-wow-opened up a whole new can of interesting questions. Hope you won't stay away so long before the next chapter.

Hope college is going great (what NO stress to encourage you to write?)! Have fun, but write soon!
onetreefan chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
oh my gosh! so well done! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
Gah...the next chapter, it's not here (and you haven't updated since mid-August. You must be having a great time in college. Maybe during Thanksgiving break you'll remember where you were going a write more? I hope...I thought you had 100 songs (for some huge value of 17?)

The Shuttle wasn't launched until 1981, I guess James goofed and, of course, Bill Nye was in the 90's.

Did these chapters start in a different order? I started reading today, thought I had subscribed to the story, but there seemed to be a lot more out here, however about 4 were familiar, including this one, and they weren't together, so did you put other chapters in-between (and that goofed up the subscriptions)?

Pleze write some more (only 83 left to go and only 3 months, or so, until the sixth season starts).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hey what happened? You stopped. Your stories are good, excellent, and better, but alas, no updates since August?
sonitera chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
this plot is so complex; i love it! :D
sonitera chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
that admittance of love was...beautiful!
sonitera chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
"He had yet to pick up the pieces from the last time and doubted if he’d ever be able to piece his heart back together since she still held some of the pieces."- love this line!

i like this compassionate james! :)