Reviews for Passive
Chris LaFey chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This is such an intense story. I can't quite tell if they love or hat each other, or both. Or if perhaps, they're like candy to each other, bad for you, but delicious?

Oh. and nice touch with the epigraph. It gives a deeper implication to the chapter and the characters' feelings and actions.

Thank you for the chapter.
LiZz-ChAn chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Oh, wow. I didn't realize this was only two chapters long when I made my vows to boost up the reviews. What with the "Only one review per chapter" thing going on, there's not much I can do. Sadly.

This writing style kinda reminds me of a Story I read called Half a Millenium. If you haven't read it, I don't hesitate to recommend it!

Cheers~
LiZz-ChAn chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Okay, this was short. It was simple. But, you hear that sound in the background? That's my mind, being blown. I really liked it! I shall continue to read this, AND review every chapter! See, if everyone else in FF works like I do, they guide themselves by the number of reviews in a story to tell them wether it's good or not. So, the more reviews a story has, the more likely it'll be that others will read it. So I am gonna boost up your reviews as much as I can. This is how I spread the good news to the world. :D

~Cheers
blind-alchemist chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Dang. Raw, intense, freaking hot... darling you did this pairing superbly.

Please continue to write JXC, this was just too good.
Mocha the Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Muffin chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Wow, these are really awesome.

Glad I could find a fantastic story for my randomly new OTP.

(Seriously, I don't even know how I liked this pairing. I just guessed and turned out loving it. :/ )
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I love this pairing too! Please help me flood Hetalia with it! 3
IOTR chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Lovely work 3

I don't actually think China and Japan could be fluffy-love due to their political standings... so this is quite amazing.
Sorceress Assassin chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
whoa...
Sorceress Assassin chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
wow...& Honda's first name is Kiku.
this be a dead account chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
This was an even awesome-r drabble! It's wonderful in every sense- that they play games, and Yao submits even as the 'God' he is. And... the way Honda used his Communist scarf was amazing.

:D

This is so beautiful! Thank you. ;w;
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like that-

"Even when China resists, he is passive."

Because it's so true...

Nice chapter!
TrainReckx chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This is just wonderful, I love this pairing so much~

Please continue!
Akumi-san chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Wow! Im usually not a fan of really short shtuff, but you did so well with this! I just HAD to favorite it! I love these two :D Good job
dreams.of.destiny chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Wow. When I said 'please update', I didn't think it would be that soon! (I mean, less-than-a-day updations are awesome/scary.)

But thank you for updating, it was so awesome and sweet! Probably due to the lack of descriptive sex moreso than the actual fluffiness. It seems like Yao is almost spoiling (is that the word?) Kiku in these moments, which is something I can see the other being prone to do.

Oh, and I was very pleased/blushed! to know that you were inspired by my stories (talk about full circle?). Hope you update again, today!(laughs) JK.

Lux,