Reviews for The Clone Wars: Right Behind You
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This made me cry! Great job!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
OMG This is such a beautiful story. I love it. it made me cry it was so beautiful. good job
Icehockeychic4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is a really good story, and I hate to admit it, but the ending made me cry. :C
HelloIamAJedi chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my goodness, I could just DIE that was so bittersweet. This is how the RC book "Order 66" should have been all along...gorgeous. Good job. Loved it.

But now I want to CRY!
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I LOVED THIS! *favorits* hm I like your writing style *goes to see if you have posted other stories*
Invalid Surver chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
do you know how wonderful this was? the end was amazing! i was crying my eyes out! trully amazing! so wonderful! :D

i loved it!

so deep!

wonderful!

'i'm right behind you commander' that was amazing! i'm gonna cry!

well... anyways... I LOVED IT!

FAVORITIZED!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
...OMG, that was awesome! (Tears) I usually don't like sad tragedy romances but this was so great I read it like three times!It was perfect! Great job!
ChocoParfait chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*sniff* that was so sweet *sniff*

*downright sobbing*
HelloDuncan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*Sob* i'm sad now...thanks a lot rach lol *sob* hahahahaha love it, yay i'm glad she dies, i don't like her lol. *sob* REX!*sob* YOU KILLED HIM! :(
doorcf chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Rex and Ahsoka OMG Rex first has very more old than the padawan and she is a Jedi
sateda chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
nahh kind of like it but not big on it but it was nice i would look at them as good friends but wouldnt make them love eachother in your way sorry but good story though
Arisuke chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Man, that is really sad. But, in a certain point of view, Rex and Ahsoka don't need to go through Order 66.
Admiral StarNight chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
WAH! So sad I am a sucker for rex/Ashoka fics. this is realy good and well writen.
Torli chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Yay, nice story! I love the part:

“Rule 17: Always make sure they’re dead.”

Just good work you did! very good!
Storykiller chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Good story, sad ending. I wonder what is going to happen to Rex.