Reviews for Because I Wanted To
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I don't know if I've read this one before, but regardless, I really enjoyed it. You write them SO WELL! :-)
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
omg i once again again loved it this is one of your best, i loved it all :)
Sull Rafter chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I loved it. Adorable chapter. It made that episode a lot better for me. I love your other stuff too. Keep writing!

fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
lmao - loved the last line! and yeah - their touches and looks are increasing and thats making for some very happy viewers;D
chimera114 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
great work - love it :)
Zoey Seraphine Bates chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I loved it when he pushed her into the wall. I don't think Booth did that because he wanted to save her, or, I hope that anyway. Just like in the first episode of season 3 where Booth pushed her on the ground. I love those moments.
Marte52 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Enjoy your vacation! Rest up and we'll all be waiting for more of these sweet B&B moments when you get back. Is this a one-shot or will there be more? I would like to see a little more about the "marks" comment between them.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Adorable! I absolutely love them! They need to get together NOW or I'm going to lose my mind! Thank God for spoilers!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I loved that episode. It was awesome! Great one-shot too!
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great overall, but that last line was just PERFECT! Great job, look forward to hearing more from you soon :D
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 4/10/2009

great work, like usual.

it was really cute and totally B/B.

love the banter.

hehe... he pushed her against the wall.

good job.

cant wait for your next one.
FiveByFreakingFive chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow, it's very clear you're a true Bones fan! Nice job with the banter between Booth and Brennan. You've nailed them.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
AW! He pushed her up against the wall! We're getting closer
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It was a great episode.. just had such an amazing vibe with it.. and this story was a nice fit with it! great stuff!