Reviews for Remember Me With Love
blueeyeswhit3 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I am so amazed with this story... my favorite Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus fanfiction! i have to admit that i never thought of them as an OTP, but when i watched their storyline again, feelings for this pairing began to grow... i love it! i love how you portrayed both Jeff and Trish(mostly Jeff because he is such a sweetheart) ... anyway thank you for writing such a lovely and adorable fanfiction! i enjoyed reading their date chapter, especially when Trish thought their date would be at Walmart lol... once again thank you for this story because this pairing is once again my OTP... c:
JeffnTrish chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I loved this story! It was so cute!
steph wwe fan chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
awww that was so cute, they really do make a cute couple, love the story so far :)
Jane chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
*Blinks her eyes and gasps in shock*

WOW, this was absolutely amazing! )

I can't wait, till you update this.

This fic is one of the sweetest fics ever, and i'm glad the couple are Trish and Jeff, I love them together!

Your writing is very good, and well written, So thumbs up. ;D

Bye, for now. And UPDATE SOON. :]
Kyahbell chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
ahhem *clears throat* I start my whinging now: when are the updates coming? I WANT UPDATES! :) lol.

I love this, and never EVER apologise for fluff. I love it. I haven't said "nyawwww" so much in one story for ages! Keep the fluff going - the only soppy romantic thing I get from my boyfriend is his occasional gesture of NOT using all the hot water before I get in the shower (okay, maybe not quite that bad.

I'm all for drama, and I can't wait for that too, but your writing is so good and it's all just so smooth and fluent - I don't think there can be too much fluff in this story.

So I say it again... UPDATES. All of them. right now *stomps foot and pouts*. :D
EmoPrincess21 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I loved it good job
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Unbelievable. I love the way you write! Completely charming and funny. Can't wait to read the rest! )
NeroAnne chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
...UPDATE.

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! YOU HAVE TO!

Oh wow...I've never read such a pretty Jeff/Trish fic...it's so sweet...I love it so much...I don't know if you know this, but this is my FAVORITE het pairing. The best and you write is magnificently!

I just love the way you portray them both...Trish so childish and beautiful and Jeff so sweet and gentle..

I adore it.

Will there be sex?

DO SEX! I will LOVE you foreverr!
SHUTUPPORTER chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
I LOVED THIS! Jeff is so SWEET! Him and Trish are so sweet together! I can't wait to see what happens next!
momijisan89 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
OMG THIS WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT! *squeals* I 3 Jerish fluff and yay!

this was amazing! can't wait for more~
CrayolaBox16 chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
hiya! i just wanna say, i LOVE your story... it's supah cool! :-bd

Speaking of stories, i want one of my fave writers to review my first fic.. it's called "I Stay in Love" a 'lovable' Jrish fic :)

thanks so much! 0)

- Blue.
TrishOrton chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
I'm so happy there finally together lol even more excited now that I know there gonna go on there first date. Looking forward to that update!
momijisan89 chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
OMG YAY~!

loved this chapter!

it was nothing short of swoon-worthy and adorable ~

awesome chapter Jamie~!

can't wait for the next one *squirms*
LilMary chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Yay for smores and yay for the update! I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next!
trishsbiggestfan chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
OMG i'm LOVING this fic! It's been so long since a really good Trish/Jeff fic has been uploaded! Thankyou so much ) PLEASE update soon! Fantastically written, keep up the great work!