Reviews for Channeling Kaoru
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 4/15
This story is really great! I am dieing for an update, but I guess that won't happen too soon, eh?
Anyway, this was a good and enjoyable way to spend my time. Thank you for writing this.
Kawaiilila chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely love this story please write more! Is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Especially the plot and how well you described the characters **
elsha.cabahug chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This is the best story evar it made me so sad when Hikau started to cry please please update this soon thanx
shizuka-chan chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Hikaoru13 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Oh please, please update.. I know You haven't updated in a long time... My imagination can only take me so far... That's why I read not write.. I love your story and I do hope Kaoru will somehow live and be healthy again.
MinaBlahBlahBlahAnimeFan chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Update sooon
MinaBlahBlahBlahAnimeFan chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
'Did you know your a girl' hahaha cracked me up! I love it!
MilkywauNaLu chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Wow! I'm really suprised, I didn't even take a break through out reading up to your latest chapter! I just sat on my bed reading it the whole time. I have really gotten into this FanFiction and will gladly, and patiently, wait for chapter 8 :)
Hope Diamond chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
AMG! this is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
luvthesea17 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
DX U GET TO THE GOOD PART AND STOP?! WHYYYY R U SO CRUEL?!

I know u have ur own life and stuff but this just makes meh SAD that you haven't been continuing ,_,
OfAllTheVampGirlsIAmReel chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
You really should update, this is a brilliant fanfic !
ang3lm3l0dy chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! Please... This actually put a new twist on most of the fanfic I read... So please... UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
selena kukui chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
this is really getting better i really hope you go on
physchokitten chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
good story, interesting concept

update soon!
ForeverHoneyBee chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
This is amazing. I really want to see what happens next