Reviews for Channeling Kaoru
MadamMandarinPear chapter 7 . 3/19
I realise this story was last updated years ago, but I would be so so so so so happy if you continued it. Is quite possibly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Ever. Seriously, the moment I'd finished it, I went back to the first chapter and read it all again. I could go on and on about how the characterisation is perfect, and how I got shivers at some of the more tense moments. I just finished the anime myself, and it's just really saddening to see all these fanfics that haven't been updated in forever. I guess the fandom just isn't very active now. Anyway, this story is amazing. You've got a real talent for writing, keep up the great work
vanesa tito chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
segui la historia es muy bella pero has que Kaoru vuelva ala vidaaaa ;(
LuckyBug192 chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
REVIVE!

Dear gods, this story is too good to leave just like that. I am in LOVE with this.

Please come back!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Oh my...

Please...

Please update. :(

This is absolutely one of the best things I've read here and please don't just leave me like this. This is just brilliant and I don't really know what else to say but that. I really hope you decide to update this. :)
Silverhearted chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
I have no words to express how perfect this fic is. Wait, yes i do. Kaoru-kun is adorable, Haruhi is the same dork we all know and love, Kyoya (sorry if i misspelled it) is intimidating as heck, and Hikaru somehow still managed to make me tear up after choking Haruhi. I have so many unresolved feels right now! I need another chapter.
Rin Jaeger chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
I love Kaoru! More please!
Cowron chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
You can't just leave us like this! Q-Q We need to know what happens next! Anyways, I hope you'll excuse my dramatics uvu. This is a really cool story, and it's written really well! I hope you'll see this and update this /awesome/ story soon uvu.
TristonKitsune chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
It was updated last in 2011! Type up a finishing chapter already, it shouldn't take 4 years!
Skywroe chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Oh my goodness! Please please please update! Your story is so great!
cupcakesnchocolate chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Keep on writing! I love this and after I finished the 7th chapter, I sort of had a fandom overload and flailed my arms everywhere in sight .-. lol.
I luv ouran chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Why did haruhi not tell Hikaru?
I lucha ouran chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I think you shold have haruhi fall in love
Cheezystar chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I NEED MORE. I love this story so much! I cried reading it. I'm crying while I write this review. Please, update it as soon as possible! This has got to be my favorite fan-fiction of all time.
LittleDidYouKnow is Closed chapter 7 . 7/1/2014