Reviews for Flight
grc73 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
I think my heart just exploded. That was beautiful.
grc73 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Wow. You have this pitched just right, painful though it is to read when one wants to take Brennan, shake her hard about the shoulders and bring her to her senses...
grc73 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Just found this - is an amazing start! Sexy angst, the best kind! Looking forward to more of this.
BonesOMG chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oh my god this is so beautifully written! Can't put it down! Is there a sequel? Gosh so gooood!
boldtvillemayor chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Great story! You are a very good writer. I love your vivid descriptions and I think you are very good at capturing Brennan's character.
Suzanne chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
This was wondeful, the angst, the smut, the psychology, all so well written. It is a loss that you wont write anymore for Bones. Really.
Aurelie G chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Hi !

I've read your presentation of your family and yourself on and I've added you as a friend on Live journal.

That's why I also wish to introduce myself : my name is Aurélie and I'm french, I live in Reunion island, in indian ocean, between Madagascar and Mauritius.

I love your stories, particulary this one. Do you think you will manage to complete it someday ?

No pressure, I just hope things are all right in your new place with all the changements !

I have some questions :

1) I read during this story this :

Also, I have joined forces with many of the wonderful people in the Bones fandom to create a podcast show that will add an incredible new dynamic to the way that fic authors and readers interact. We're going to be reviewing and rating stories, awarding top honors, and reading/recording the winners to be aired in weekly podcast episodes. We'll also be doing a lot more than this, including spoiler chat, community news, pictures, episode reviews, interviews...the list is huge and its still in the baby phase of development! Seriously though, its going to be amazing. We need your help though! PM me or include it in your review (or come see me over on LiveJournal - link in profile) and let me know if you'd like to help out or want some more information. In the meantime, you can visit our website at .com Think of it as the CNN of the Bones Community. (Not just the show, but the actual community.) I'm so excited!

and I'd like to know if this is still ongoing. I would love to participate but of course, I could not visit the website at .com !

2) I've been a big fan of Xfiles too, I've read a lot of Xfiles fanfic ! Do you have an archive of XF fanfiction or websites to advise me ? I would like to read again XF fanfic ! Can you help me ? Also, what are your favourite authors or stories of XF fanfic ?

I hope you can find the time to answer me, if not, I hope you and your family are fine.

Hope to read you soon,

Aurélie

PS : I'm sorry if my English is not right !
notanotherusername chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
I am completely gutted that this is probably never going to be updated/finished. It's so good and it's such a shame. If there's any chance of tempting you back to this, please let me know.
maligal17 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Wow! I love this story! All the angst is just so great! And you are a very good author!

please continue! I want to know what is going to happen to them! Is Brennan going to get pregnant like she had originally planned? That would be a nice twist to the story
shippingMerDer chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Oh my gosh! I just read your fic ... I didn't pay attention that is wasn't finished and now I'm left here, feeling such a big ache. I need to know how this is going to end! Oh man please! Please tell me you're still working on this one. That you'll finish this? Please don't tell me you're letting it go ...I can wait, as long as it takes but don't stop writing it. I beg you! :)

This is so perfect. I don't think I have the right words to describe it but you have such a great writing style. So emotional and full of Angst. I love Angst! I really do ...so much. And yours here, is the best kind. :) I have lots of things to say so let's go on:

The love making in the first chapter. That was *so* beautiful! Here was no smut at all, it was so beautiful and perfect that you just want to be right in there lol. Heartbreaking! Incredible! So very beautiful. And it almost made me cry. The way he touches her ...oh I want this man right over here! Hehe ;) And then Bones just left. Oh gosh! Poor Booth I feel so bad for him.

You could feel the tension between them in the 2nd chapter, while driving to Sweets. Friends with benefits? Riiiight :) Oh silly Bones! :) When he leans in to kiss her and she turns away ...oh god! My heart! *sniff*

"But she couldn't help but notice that his hand only hovered over her back. It never made contact." Oh that was a perfect line. It never made contact. And she ached for the contact, oh yes!

The whole session with Sweets was so full of Angst. Amazing, really! Bones was so afraid to lose the partnership that she actually told Sweets they were sleping together. That was so great and really showed Bones' fear of losing everything. Wow! And the way Booth is hurt and scared when she says they aren't anymore. Oh I wanna hug Booth. Poor guy. You can feel the hurt in Booth and the panic in Bones and my heart is literally aching. Just so great! I love Angst!

The drive back and the way Bones reaches out to him and hugs him was a big step on her part. The fear of rejection after everything must've been big but he's so important to her she just has to. And he kisses her. The urgency oh my god! She's so scared. And he has to see her leave again. How much more can a guy take? ;) But he has a plan? So lets's see, I'm curious.

Ohhhh I've got goosebumps! Honestly you write them so very well! The whole love scenes are so beautiful. Even if it's urgent it's always about love, on both parts even if she doesn't want to admit that yet. It's so beautiful. I loved that she stayed with him, in his arms. That was so sweet!

I love how you describe Bones' thoughts in the plane, about leaving Booth behind. "It was ridiculous, but she found her eyes scanning the area just looking for the familiar shape of his body or even the Tahoe." Not ridiculous at all. That's love, baby :) So sweet. "So why did she suddenly feel an insane desire to beg the captain to turn back and let her go home?" - Perfect! For a second before the plane took off I actually thought she would beg them to ler her out and run to him lol.

Oh she runs back to him and kisses him? That's the best thing ever! She thinks it's goodbye for her, right? That she'll do this for the last time? Oh I hope not! It's so desperate and sweet. She loves him so much... but there's so much at stake.

I really, really love your story,. This has to be one of the best fics I have ever read. It's written so beautifully and so in character! So much Angst and love it just pulls at my little shipper heart :) It's perfect in every way! And I so hope you're going to finish this whenever you can ...it absolutely stunning!

Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful piece with us and please keep it coming! :) *begs*
BandBfan chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Hi Gryphin,

Wow...just WOW! The intensity, the flow, the emotions, the thoughts and feelings you have weaved together with your chosen words, descriptions, similes and metaphors have made this is an absolutely amazing piece of work and something to be very proud of!

Thanks again and may I please ask with a Naked Booth on top for you to find your muse for this fic and to possibly update it soon...

Cindy
RK chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Hi,i just caught up with this fanfic and love it. i hope you will finish it. PPS
Alicat76 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
I can't tell you how much I hope you continue with this story! Your writing is amazing and you capture both characters so very well! So far there have been a lot of heart-crushing moments but Brennan finally seems to be realising that what she feels for Booth is far 'more' than she thought. Let's hope she still feels it after 4 weeks away! :)
electric wannabe chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
I'm feeling pretty inarticulate right now, so I love this and that's all.
Amilyn chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Nice work showing Booth's steadiness and faith and Brennan's conviction that risk will cause her to lose even that which she has.