Reviews for The Resume Of Samuel Winchester
carolinesayer chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Haha AWESOME! I'm stupidly terrified of diving... I don't even know why! Thankyou! That was so great! Thanks! xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Hahaha, I love Dean's comment. A perfect score indeed considering I wouldn't have enough thought to actually straighen out and dive, lol. Nice drabble.
ritsam chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is just so friggin' cute. Awwwwwwww...my personal physician Dr. Samuel Winchester...3 years old, MBBS done from Winchester Medical Center and now is practicing on his one and only lab rat (LOL) I want him as my personal doc...give 'm to me...awwwwww

Love love love it...'s so sweet.

Ritu.
AndieGibbs09 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
So cute! I really enjoyed reading this one! I'm a nanny and look after a three year-old so I feel Dean's pain with this one! Little Sammy is so adroable!

Andie :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Hee hee, kids and ice-cream. That's so adorable. Now, ice-cream messes I do remember! Nice job here.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is so cute. I love the way Sam wanted to make Dean better.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw...that was very cute. Loved it. I love to write and read about the boys when they're little like this. They're so adorable! Loved Sammy wanting to make his brother better.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So cute! Look at him, training to take care of Dean in all of our h/c fics later in life.

I love Dean rolling his eyes and then just shutting up and going with it.
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aww that was so cute!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
How very darling!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I never did things like this, but it sounds so cute when the boys do it! Great job on this!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Thank was cute.
Sammyispurelove chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Sorry, i dont think its cute. I think its very, really, extremely cute and adorable. Doc Sammy can easily kick dr House's butt.
Sammyispurelove chapter 1 . 4/10/2009