Reviews for Suite 2226
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow that was friggin awesome. I'm in awe thats all i can say. Way too good need the rest.
tby789 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Well, well, well my dear. Amazing lemon.

I loved the passion, I could feel it in every touch. Edward was a God, I fucking love dirty talk. *sigh*

Thanks for making my morning.

christina
eddiescherry chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was fab...hawt premise...nice buildup...rockin' lemon. There's no way you're not gonna continue this, so I made a preemptive strike and put it on alert.
jusfoolinaround chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow...just wow. That was amazing!
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This one is my favorite. The intensity of their lovemaking almost brought me to tears. Lovely!
Luv2ReadJB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
'His deep velvety voice was coaxing hidden desires out of me.'

LOVED IT!

Can't wait for 'Brotherly Devotion'

Beau écriture! merci.

Jaxs
CaughtMySelfFalling chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I absolutely love this story. The detail you put into it really makes the situation seem impossible. I feel like if you hadn't been so descriptive about the desperation of the situation then it would have been really easy to just be like 'Fuck her husband she needs to be with Edward' but you make it so painstakingly obvious that that is just not possible. Can't wait for the story to see how it all plays out.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Damn. I have melted into a puddle of goo. I will definitely put you on alert to see where this goes.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
DAMN! HOT! WOW!

Loved it! :D
colacherry chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hot! i love the idea for this contest, too!
Ri0t chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
wow!

amazing!

lol.

great job really!

loved it!
edwardbelladiva004 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hot F-ing Damn. Totally did not see Emmett coming. And am soo glad this will be a real story after the contest, the one-shot was amazing! Cannot wait for more ;)
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really like how you've waited to reveal who Bella's husband is until the end! And the smut was amazing ;)
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hell YES! Fuh-gawd!

Loved it, all of it. Very racy and sweet and taxing and worrying. Nail-biting and thigh-rubbing stuff.

What a glorious lemon, cheers!

goldenmeadow
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
omg it took FOREVER to fins out who Bella was married to.

That sucks that he doesn't take care of her anymore. can you blame her? not that I would do that if I was ever in that position, but hm is he doing that same thing? It would explain coming home tired and him not touching her.

Aww Edward.