Reviews for Suite 2226
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was beautiful.

And hot.

And beautiful.

Well written, well expressed.

Thank you.
hdink chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Holy freaking CULLEN! I never willingly seek stories of this nature out. But it was unlike anything I had ever imagined. When I saw the teaser banner on took me a few runthroughs as I figured out that she was married to Emmett and was going to cheat on him with Edward. Although, Edward does seem a little young for Bella. I can't wait until May to see what else you have cooked up with this story, on to check out the other entries!
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow that was friggin awesome. I'm in awe thats all i can say. Way too good need the rest.
tby789 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Well, well, well my dear. Amazing lemon.

I loved the passion, I could feel it in every touch. Edward was a God, I fucking love dirty talk. *sigh*

Thanks for making my morning.

eddiescherry chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was fab...hawt premise...nice buildup...rockin' lemon. There's no way you're not gonna continue this, so I made a preemptive strike and put it on alert.
jusfoolinaround chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow...just wow. That was amazing!
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This one is my favorite. The intensity of their lovemaking almost brought me to tears. Lovely!
Luv2ReadJB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
'His deep velvety voice was coaxing hidden desires out of me.'

Can't wait for 'Brotherly Devotion'

Beau écriture! merci.

CaughtMySelfFalling chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I absolutely love this story. The detail you put into it really makes the situation seem impossible. I feel like if you hadn't been so descriptive about the desperation of the situation then it would have been really easy to just be like 'Fuck her husband she needs to be with Edward' but you make it so painstakingly obvious that that is just not possible. Can't wait for the story to see how it all plays out.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Damn. I have melted into a puddle of goo. I will definitely put you on alert to see where this goes.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 4/21/2009

Loved it! :D
colacherry chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hot! i love the idea for this contest, too!
Ri0t chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

great job really!

loved it!
edwardbelladiva004 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hot F-ing Damn. Totally did not see Emmett coming. And am soo glad this will be a real story after the contest, the one-shot was amazing! Cannot wait for more ;)
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really like how you've waited to reveal who Bella's husband is until the end! And the smut was amazing ;)
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »