Reviews for Suite 2226
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I suspected Carlise at the beginning of the fic, since in my mind Emmett is Bella's big brother so that's always a little squick. But this was enjoyable and I'll be happy to read the fic once you begin posting it. But honestly, is it awful that I'm hoping Emmett is cheating on Bella with Rosalie?
StefanieRCullen chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow, this story is great!

A very complicated situation for both Bella and Edward. Bella is very attracted to her husband's brother... And it's not just sexual interest, this one goes deeper.

I'd love to read how this all continues after the contest is over. I put you on author alert to know, when it starts :-)
fireonice1292 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i must say that was amazing...i would love to read an actual story around this too! lol great job
lovinggirl1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i loved it!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
One of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You're awesome. :D
Hikari102490 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
omg this took me forever to read. lol it was really good though! i admit that i was a touch confused at first. u were very good ant being elusive. keep up the good writing! sayonara ]
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
*fans self*

suiteward trumps bedward..

and gives wetward a run for his money.

:D

Brothery Devotion is going to be one hell of a ride.

Applauds to you hun...

This is going to be good
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
it was awesome but why did she have to cheat on emmett thats my boi but damn it hot and intense well done
LittleRedScientist chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
one of the greatest lemons EVER. it was really well written, and if there's more to come, i can't wait!
poopyfacetomatonose chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
damn good
beavoicenotanecho chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
HOLY CROW! that was really good. it was uber intense. I love how you made you about not just the lemon but the emotional component too. you encompassed everything. It was tastefully done in all aspects, from the lemon to the emotions. I'm thrilled to have read this fantastic work!
EricTrayes chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was really fucking good. I had no idea who her husband was, it ALMOST distracted me from the sex, but not quite. If that was your first lemon, then i look forward to seeing what you write like when you are a seasoned lemon veteran. :)

E. Trayes
msmess21907 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wow loved it!
ILOVEROBANDDAMIENTHEMOST chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
GREAT!
Vampiregirl2293 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great I hope you make it a
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »