Reviews for Suite 2226
fireonice1292 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i must say that was amazing...i would love to read an actual story around this too! lol great job
lovinggirl1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i loved it!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
One of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You're awesome. :D
Hikari102490 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
omg this took me forever to read. lol it was really good though! i admit that i was a touch confused at first. u were very good ant being elusive. keep up the good writing! sayonara ]
bemylullaby chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
*fans self*

suiteward trumps bedward..

and gives wetward a run for his money.

Brothery Devotion is going to be one hell of a ride.

Applauds to you hun...

This is going to be good
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
it was awesome but why did she have to cheat on emmett thats my boi but damn it hot and intense well done
LittleRedScientist chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
one of the greatest lemons EVER. it was really well written, and if there's more to come, i can't wait!
poopyfacetomatonose chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
damn good
beavoicenotanecho chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
HOLY CROW! that was really good. it was uber intense. I love how you made you about not just the lemon but the emotional component too. you encompassed everything. It was tastefully done in all aspects, from the lemon to the emotions. I'm thrilled to have read this fantastic work!
EricTrayes chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was really fucking good. I had no idea who her husband was, it ALMOST distracted me from the sex, but not quite. If that was your first lemon, then i look forward to seeing what you write like when you are a seasoned lemon veteran. :)

E. Trayes
msmess21907 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wow loved it!
Vampiregirl2293 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great I hope you make it a
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Yum Suiteward was a tease there for a while and definitely playing the dom to get to Bella . . . can't complain, totally needed to fan myself down.

The lemon was outstanding, it was hot, passionate and oh so yes please lol, if only everyone had a "Drill" Sergeant like Suiteward.

It was so nice to see him affectionate after the face. The kisses, the playfulness. You really captured a beautiful moment.

I applaud you my friend, you did amazing :)
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
*heads off to take cold shower*

suiteward... i like that better than Bedward lol

Oh dear Edward.. messing around with your Big Bro's Ho lol

And Bella! You MINX! How will you explain all this to Emmett!

when the contest is over and we have so much smut to read it will be INSANITY hehe
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14