Reviews for Suite 2226
samxo9 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Holy fucking God...Shes married to Emmett and fucking his little brother...totally and completely fucked. But i LOVE it. I thought she was married to Jacob like everyone else always has it...but then she said Em. I swear to god i yelled out "its Emmett!" and my husband looked at me weird. Oh my God, you are truely amazing, moi ami! Like for real, that was by far the best thing i have ever read in a long, long, long, LONG time. i think i may love you xD haha, but really that was amazing!

&& Sam.

(haha i just realized signing in would be a good idea, so i can add it to my favorites!)
YOU. ARE. AMAZING chapter 1 . 4/8/2010

&& Sam.
soobliette chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This one-shot is very sexy and well written! Looking forward to reading the 'sequel'.
Darienlover chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It was simply AMAZING! everything was perfect. I suspected from the begining that he was the brother in law but Emmet? Damn! I can't wait to start reading Brotherly devotion. You're a terrific writer and the story was awsome!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
hot and bothered, huh? how about hot and "brothered"? lol... now looking forward to finally reading the continuation. been waiting a while to finally get to it!
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I LOVE this! Nothin better than a late night smutty O/S. 3
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this! and yes now i am all "hot and bothered" thanks...lovedc this story!
Jeannec chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
shortgirl424 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha totally thought she'd be married to Jacob all along. Nice, very nice writing! I might pop over to read Brotherly Devotion :)
onePushyFox chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Seriously, this was fantastic. So good that I've lost the ability to use the computer so if you have two reviews from me that's why. :)
lizl1999 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was definitely smut-tastic! i am so hot & bothered cause dang woman, that was hott! my hubby's already asleep, but i think i'm gonna have to wake him. but maybe i'll read a little brotherly devotion first-cause he'll still be there when i'm done. GREAT JOB!
luvsrob chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
yikes. That was really good!
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really loved it. yes they are both going to He** but what a beautiful ride it will be. I could just keep rereading this again and again and it would only get better and better. I'm sorry I know its wrong and I don't condone affairs of any kind but I think that Edward and Bella should be together at all costs. I loved this story. (I also got the impression that Emmett was maybe doing a little something on the side as well, but thats just me.)Jennifer
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
You have to continue Brotherly Devotion Seven chapetr are not enought pls continue! You made me a big Fan!
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hot! i thought it was gonna be dr. cullen, not Em, lol!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »