Reviews for Suite 2226
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
You have to continue Brotherly Devotion Seven chapetr are not enought pls continue! You made me a big Fan!
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hot! i thought it was gonna be dr. cullen, not Em, lol!
OohMissGrace chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was THE most intense one shot I think I've ever read. Goodness! Can't wait to read Brotherly Devotion :-)
liv408 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very very good. Didn't see the Em bit coming :)
Joyyce chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It's wrong in a way, since it's adultery, and with her brother-in-law no less, but I do love this story. It might be sex - although it probably should be referred to more as 'making love' - but it's not ABOUT that, which is part of the reason I do love this one.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Brotherly Devotion by the way :)
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
HI! I saw a link to your story (not this one) on the Clipped Wings and Inked Armor thread over at Twilighted. I figured I would start with this story.

I think hot and bothered doesn't even begin to cover what this story did! I am seriously debating waking up hubby to have some grown up bonding time. I am putting you on Author alert and all that jazz cause this shit is HOT! I can't wait to read your other stories ;O)
amwine chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love this story. I can't wait to read Brotherly Devotion! I have a feeling that something is going on with Emmett too. I can't wait to find out! Thanks...this really is awesome!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Woow. That was incredible, and I loved it. Though I felt kind of bad when I found out Em was Bella's husband - I'm used to the other guy being Jacob, so it doesn't affect me very much (though Jake's my favorite character) - I was like "No! Poor Emmett!" And I was talking to my best friend on the phone, and I told her about the story, and she said the same. Hahaha.

Anyway, I really loved it, and you did a fantastic job with it. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
On my way!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
MAGNIFIQUE! This story was fantastic. I am going to go read the other story!
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Brotherly devotion was rec'd to me and I went over to read it then saw your notes on Suite 26 so I thought I'd take a look at this first.

I'm glad I did. How hot was that? Flaming hot, thats what!

Absolutely brilliant, he is so damn sexy and I know morally its wrong because she is his brother's wife, but damn...how could they not give in to temptation?

Ok, I'm off to read Brotherly devotion...

:o)
skyisthelimit chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
hey, great oneshot! i'm going to head over to your story now.

P.S. Um, I hate to be anal about this, but since Bella is a girl, it's MA belle Bella. :)
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Fantastic chapter. Great writing, passionate and totally smokin'.

Whew. That's got to be one of the tastiest lemons ever written.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so good. LOVED IT!

I am off to read the sequel.
JED66 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Crikey - that was HOT! Can't wait to read the story now...
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »