Reviews for Scream Your Heart Out
bs chapter 24 . 1/11
You should write more. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
omg
Guest chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
loved it i have to say though i got kind of confused during the middle kind of end but it was still awesome
neko1998 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
I still feel bad for Jacob but I'm glad he's safe and that their both happy but it feels like it should still be continued TT
AwesomeAsToastWritter chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
This story, as a whole, was well written.
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 24 . 11/27/2011
I told you I'd be back!

sooo

I say you right a sequel for this

AND!

that you should wright

more Twilight fanfiction

I mean it's awesome!
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
I LOVE IT!

this is as far as i've got today

but i'll be back tomarrow!

it's so sad

I have to get off now

because it's my bed time but as I said

"I'LL BE BACK TOMARROW!"

good day to you
Nours chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
This is so heartbreaking...

Amazing work
Critic chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Another thing. You didn't say when this was taking place, or even any hints, or at least, I don't see. It's highly unlikly jake would lie about that, being deaf, when they would find out in a second or two after he said that. Edward or any of the cullens would never cross the line, because it would egnite anger from the pack. He would most likly stand at the border, let his smell reach the pack, and have them come. I believe he mentioned going through the treaty line twice or even 4 times before (Sometimes, like in that case, you are very confusing) And let me point out again that he would never do that. Espiecielly him, because then he and his family would have to move away from forks forever, and bella too. Also, I'm pretty sure the pack would already know that he was attaked, and even deaf, becauseit has been mentioned more than once that the pack does runs in twos and threes. Never does one run the treaty line alone. And, lastly, they wouldn't show up all human. That notion is ridiculous. They smelt a vampire in thier territory. They are either going to be all wolves, or all wolves and one human, and that's unlikly. And don't bother saying they knew it was Edward by his scent, because they didn't recognize the cullens scents until the 4 book, taught by jacob while bella was pregers, and seeing how you neglected to mention rensemee or bella being pregers, it's hardly placed in the 4th book.
Critic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Interesting, very interesting. You are very good with detail, however you are lacking... in common sense. First, edward can read minds. He could write down his questions, and jake could answer them in his head. Or jake could speak. Just because you can't hear, doesn't mean you can't speak. He's deaf, not mute.
TributeTara chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
Omg! That's so sad! It's good, but SAD! You're an amazing writer. Please write a happier story?
KilljoyCyanideExploder chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
ooh can Alice see jake because of him being bitten by vampires so he is like part vampire or something? anyway i love it!
sun sinangel chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
it's such a emotional story, it made almost me cry while reading

it would be awesome if you could write something like this again XD
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
love it
Joreleroo chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
I'm not a fan of angst stories as they leave me heartbroken in the end, but I was happy that there is hope of a happy future in the end of 'Scream Your Heart Out'. I was so happy that this story didn't end the way 'You Make Me Sick' did, that story broke my heart! Please make more Edward and Jacob stories with a lighter tone to them! :)