Reviews for Violinists In Love
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Tsk tsk tsk Tsukimori. :)
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
BOOM. That ending. :D
Animenger chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I know its quite late but I cudn't resist myself to appreciate your story I completed the whole story in less than 1 days it was one of the best la corda fanfic I have read...luved it a lot
Cleorhiza chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Nice chapter! .. When I read the part where Amina was holding Len's arm ... I was like WHF ?! but when I read that Amina is his cousin, I really just mentally slapped myself and said "s**t' in the process ... Nice twist .! Good Job ! Really loved it !
may96 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I think it's alright that Len was out of character. I think he probably would change quite a bit, so it makes sense. Anyways, you can always pass it off as creative license.
Nice story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
love is to for ever
terminallyStuck chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
For a first fanfic this was very very good. Ignoring the few mistakes ( which everyone makes at some point) it flowed nicely and was very cute and heart warming. Len wasn't very OOC except towards the end but that is what makes it a fanfiction.
I felt like this story deserved a review because it has less reviews then some of the other stories that have a good idea behind them but are completed CRAP.

Continue writing these good things
terminallyStuck
KyoHarulove26 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Amaziinngggggg! :bd
moonstar72 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
I have to say, I loved the ending to the story :)

At first, I was like, "Claire? What? There's only two more chapters ahhhh D:"

But even if Tsukimori was OCC, his proposal was still sweet.

Great story

Keep writing! :D
rei chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
amazing story!
aisacchan chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Good story. I loved this :)
teddyBearcookies chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Love the plot and story :) Youre awesome... FOR A BEGINNER! :)
Amber Ice Fox chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Cute story This is the first ff I've read for La Corda D'Oro and I sincerely hope the rest are as amazing as yours.
Pink Girl Alice chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
your story is really good... it has awesome plot! keep it up...