Reviews for Finding Your True Self
finethoughts chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Dude or girl, I am barley reading at the end of 2015 and I absolutely love this. I was so dissapointed at the lack of a shadow for the protagonist, you should've been on the development team when they were designing the final battle; I have no idea what you're doing with your life right now but I hope you still write. You have also given me inspiration for my own writing; thank you for this, it was like a public service!
ClearlyOriginal chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The Fanfic is really awesome! I really like your interpretation of Yu's Shadow, it was definitely deep to be honest.
Also, sweet Yu and Rise. Thank you for that as well.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is one of the best persona fanfiction i've read! :D GG!
Jozern chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Pure awesome.
Ambivalencia chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It's the best SMT one that I've seen this far. It's the same for me too, I've been wondering on why Shadow!Souji (or I think that's much better to say that it's Shadow!Protagonists) didn't appear in the game. For some reasons I wondered on it when I ventured the game. But you gave me a rough idea about how will it come. (if ATLUS does want to add it in P4: The Golden D:)

So .. Have an idea about continuing this to a series? It'll be fun to see this 'World' social links grow C:
I AM YOU chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this is probably no definitely the most epic persona 4 one-shot that I have ever read, it makes me wish that this was the true ending in the game.

anyway, good job on this story, I give it a perfect score, this really made my day
Shade the Raven chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Amazing!

Just how I pictured the fateful encounter if Souji were ever forced to face his 'other self'. And the sweet little bit with Rise was a good note as well
CalicoVall chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great One-Shot!

I really loved how you brought it to life in front of me and how you made it feel...well, real.*_*

Overall, it was an exellent read. You've made me want something like this in Persona 4:FES if something like that would come out. It would be awsome!

I can't think of anything you could have improved on. You even brought up stuff I had forgotten while I played. So, keep it up! Hope you do a cross-over fic! Good luck!
KRP chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Heh, that was a nice way to round things off. But...what 'truth' is still left to be understood? And there's really only one persona of the World Arcana anyways...heh, I half expected her to become one of his persona really...:P

well, thats all

ttyl
Just Another Reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Beautiful story. You made my day.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is a great story. The fight with the shadow Izanagi was great (right down to the critical hitkick used as a finisher.

I kinda liked all the points Izanagi made, how his 'fake self' hid behind a mask and just acted uncaring to everyone around him. He did show some emotions on the lighter school events (even though they all blew up in his face) but its good to see he remembered how he felt during those times.

The side romance with Rise was cute and funny, how he imagined himself jumping in her stage and being dragged out by security. Ah, the classic idol love...

The (Iza)Nami link was pretty cool too. How it ended with the words made when forming a new social link was genius, like a bit of a teaser to a new story or beginning. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the whole thing.

-Vegeta the 3rd
Dark omega z chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Such a awsome fanfic. It was a shame that you couldn't go against your own shadow in the game...why isn't the ending to this the ending to the 'true ending' for the game...WHY DAMNIT WHY!
FarSide0013 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very cool story. I like your ideas for what ShadowSouji would be like, and the ways in which he could be defeated. Though honestly, I think the ending with Izanami is the best. Such a promising tease for something possibly bigger. Not sure if you're planning to continue it, but you're certainly a strong enough writer that you could pull it off.
Aj Alpha chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was a great story...very well done...right down to the twist at the end, overall good characterizations of the entire P4 cast, I would have enjoyed the true ending of the game if it included this...5 stars!
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Said it already, but it rates saying again: This is fantastic.