Reviews for Getting It Right
barney.turner.10 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Irrational yet fluidly smooth, the pacing is just right for these two characters & reveals the suppressed affection that exists in the anime(s).
The Kurz we all know &...know (Id call it charISNTma), & the Mao we have seen hinted at.
Good one! Thank you
gummyDoe chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
really liked it! thanks for this big fan of the two! would look forward that this idea end up on Fumoffu list kkkkiiiaaaaa
kawaiisuzu chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ugh. Re-read, and still SO amazing. Every single time I pick out a new sentence to love and gush over. But .time, this one gets me, right there.

"Yesterday, Nui would have sworn that nothing could make her step backwards into the brightly lit house and hold open the door for the daughter who trampled on tradition and spat on a mother's dreams, but Nui does just that because the past is dead and cold and the sweet, warm bundle of girl-child, who will grow up to be nothing up trouble for her mother too, is reaching up to tug on an earring."

Please never stop writing. Ever.
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed this. I was worried it would be a sad story, that they'd break up or he'd die so I'm really glad that you showed their life and how Kurz eventually got better.

I really liked the ending as well, it was nice to see a reconciliation between Melissa and her mother. I also really liked the name Anna, it had the feel of perhaps having been Kurz's mother's name.

All in all a wonderful story, going under my favourites for sure.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was such a sweet story. I love it. The end of it nearly made me cry. 6/5
Draco38 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it! Great Story!
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
a bit angsty to me, so not really my cup of tea. but indeed is good :)

Thanks for the chap! write more!

this fandom surely needs far MORE fic! :D

Have a good day!
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aw great fic! Loved the whole story - there was nothing unnecessary in it and you did an awesome job at keeping them in char. It was very realistic. Especially loved how Melissa stuck with him without a complaint. That's so like her, always hitting him for the smallest things, but patient and loyal in cases like that. At least that's what I believe she's like. And *"Is it a girl? Do you know? I want a girl," he whispers.* That's something I can totally see him say x3.

There arent enough Melissa-Kurtz's fics on this site DX.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh my God, you have no idea how utterly relieved I was about the happy ending. Usually, fics like these end in tragedy...or so I believe.

By the way, you're an incredible writer. It's the flow of everything, the tone that you tell the story with, the words you use, the things you choose to describe everything. Wonderful.
timelucked chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I reeally like the concept...and i'm just as much as a FMP Wiki freak as the next person...does that make sense...anyway the only thing i'd suggest would be less - lines. I think it would flow and look better _

Great Job!
Izanagi84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I usually write long, drawn out reviews, but I feel that I don't need to for this, it's just excellent. Great job!
Kaze Kaoru chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Really well done. I enjoyed it!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Words cannot describe my love for this! It is simply perfect.

Nuff said.
Appariti0ns chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Absolutely freaking fantastic!

Thank you so much, you've warmed my heart and my plot bunnies!
Ranfan009 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is so sweet! I love your writing style. Where did you find the novels? I've only been able to buy the first two.