Reviews for Will
Kurayami-9 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Now, i really wish for this story to be continued. It's really a brilliant one and it's the first time for me to read such thing. I enjoyed it very much to the point that i wished that the chapter won't end. Really brilliant, and if there's any hope that you would continue this, i'll be more than happy to raise that hope.
R chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I like your idea very much... I notice there has not been an update for a long time.. but it's a good story. Will this story be completed?

Hate to see it incomplete. .
noctex chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
...I accidentally pressed review. I love how they can send a hint to their players. And some of the moves remind me of KH3. :3 It's awesome! I really hope you update.

-Moment
noctex chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
O3O so intresting. I love how fuji is a NPC and they have to send a 'hint' to their
LostInMind93 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
This is a good story so you have to continue this story for i want to know whats gonna happen to Fuji and what so spess about his programs and if he and Tezuka are gonna be togather?

So update soon Okey?;)
Kals chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
I love your writing style in this story. I also highly appreciate the touch of originality in this story. I have read some stories set in game-mode; however, this is the first time I read a story which mix the real life and the game life. And you've done it fantastically. Please update.
Nowlive chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This story is fabulous! Keep up the great work!
elusivemelody chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
ah please update. i loved it. the idea that they might have a life outside their controlled ones is certainly very very interesting. please update soon. 3
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Wow really, I'm so impressed by this story... taking the mmorpg concept and making this kind of angst... is really incredible. And I love TezuFuji, and I loved the touch of SanaYuki too.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, this story is incredibly interesting! I have such a soft feeling in my chest, I'm somehow sad about them being only programs, sad about them being controlled, yet hopeful that their users somehow reflect who they are...? But it's a beautiful world.
SkySurf chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
finally there is an update! I like the development of this story!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I hope that Fuji gets better soon. I don't want him to be deleted! Update soon please!
bishies'82 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
yes! it was great hope you can update soon. im excited already.. hahaha great job!
ello chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
whoa whoa whoa. wasnt bad at all! lurved it. continue updating please!
rose-of-alabaster chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oo. This is so interesting! I have never read anything like it. Do continue.