Reviews for And Now Freakin' What
Leonie1988 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I didn't realize until Ch12, that I have already read this story, but again, great! Thank you :) I have already commented the last chapter, so I'm doing it here again ;)
Leonie1988 chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
i loved it! great!

Izzie is my favorite, I love these stories involving her past very much!
Star of CCTV chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Awh sad to see it's over but great ending! So cute!
LisaLevine chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
Sad to see this end, but so happy with the ending! I love the journey you took these two on from the first story to now. Lovely development and character growth.

I think Alex will be an amazing father! Sigh, here's hoping we get this on the show eventually! ;)

Thanks for this story! I hope you do more A/I in the future! There aren't nearly enough stories for them out there!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
awesome
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
OMG, I can't believe it's over! :( But it was such a perfect ending! Beautifully written, and so AI. 3 I DIE every time I think of them with a baby. 3

You better write AI soon again! :D
980973409158 chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
That was soo adorable. :) It was such a cute ending I'm just sad its over now. Great story and I hope to see more lexzie stories from you in the future :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
aw how great so ther e will be more to this fic?
bookworm142 chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
please write more and why have you not written to this story
16moments chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
Very good chapter...i like the reference to the poor baby's character, taking after both of the parents.

Next please.
Star of CCTV chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
Loved that chapter, things are finally looking up!
LisaLevine chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Such a fun update! Loved the flirty phone call between Alex and Izzie - it was so them!

Also loved Izzie's mom and how she loved Alex...who wouldn't love Alex? ;)

I am loving this! Glad their relationship is out in the open! Great job!
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Aw! So cute! It was short, but adorable! 3
lexyloo chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
Fab update so cute, loved Izzie's line at the end about Mer being godmother. Especially loved all the detail about how exactly they reacted to each other and stood their in her mums place - looking forward to more!
Star of CCTV chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
Yay, Im SO glad they are finally back on the same page! Cant wait for more!