Reviews for And Then He Took My Hand Part 2: Jasper
MW3addict chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Im always repeatidly reading this because its like the exact sort of story i have been looking for. I love carlisle and jasper father son fics and this has to be my favourite one shot. Thank you so much for writing this.
Little Chicago chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
keep going
HazySunray chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Aww this had my heart throbbing so badly :3 Incredibly intense and adorable.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Do you still plan on adding more to this? I would love to see what happens next, and how Jasper deals with all his instincts screaming 'Touch BAD!' while still deperately wanting to help Carlisle. Thank you for sharing what you have.
JosieFinyx chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
This is amazing! I'm reading Emmett's story too so I'm ok with you going back and forth between the two - just please keep on going writing as well as you have been! I love how Carlisle is more than just a pushy doctor yet still not a suffocatingly sweet daddy. His behaviour around Jasper is just perfect.
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i dont know waht you mean but i love the end
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
That was very well done! Both boys are feeling the torment of not knowing if their family is coming home and Carlisle just wants to hold ONE of his sons! Sweet!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
So he isstill ashamed of the major? Why? That was very nicely done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Jasper really has trust issues doesn't he? With good reason, that was quite heartbreaking, very nice work!
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I . . .LOVED . . .IT!
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
How have I not already reviewed this? Anyway . . . . . . it was AMAZING!
DanishGirl chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Just wanted to say that I looooooove reading your chapters about Jasper and Carlisle! Thank you :o)
DragMeDownToYou chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
omg ths chapter is honestly own of my absolute favorite pieces of writng on this site. i cried this was very moving, they never write stories about carlisle breaking down like this it really puts things in perspective. I know this was a long time ago but i want to say how much i enjoyed this story SM never really metioned father son bonding in the orginal twilight saga and its nice to read that for a change :)

Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Is this set in new moon? The 3rd chap. I love it either way! :)
Emrys1411 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Great fic,It was really well written and I enjoyed reading it :)