Reviews for Lighter Than Life
anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please, when reviewing others stories-please refrain from guessing where the story is going or saying what you think the plot might be. It spoils it for the rest of the readers who do not want any form of spoilers and it is disrespectful to the writer who may be trying to build up suspense. You kind of stole Emom's thunder when you guessedpublicly the plot of her latest story...she probably wanted to reveal it herself in her own good time to keep up the mystery. When you guess and if you guess right you spoil it.
M. Louise E chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
What a wonderful story. You took the characters and made them learn and grow. Amazing stuff you wrote. I'm glad I found it. You took Tony down some dark paths and brought him back into the light of his "family" and friends. Awesome job. Thank you for sharing. :D
VG LittleBear chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Hi, it's been a while since you wrote this. Friends with benefits might be canon, at least both Abby and Tony's comments to Kate make it sound likely. Then you took Tony to terrible places! Great plot, even if it made me uncomfortable ... But I had to find out what would happen, and you wrote a good story. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks and cheers!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
could you al least put in the description that this would be an abby/tony fic. I was really enjoying this sort until i found out it was an abby/tony. In my opinion they would be so much better off as friends... gross.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 28 . 5/16/2012
Wow!

This guy really hated Tony so much he wanted him dead. Looking over your paper work and the blood work and doing our own, he was real close to dying. He could have gone into cardiac he'd come down hard on the bastard that had hurt one of his agents, an agent he though of like a son. Go Gibbs you get this guy for what he did to Tony your "son". Like a son to him, but his usual bastard self had never told the younger man, maybe it was time to admit it. Glad he finally did. Tony rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah hell, I knew you loved me boss," he felt a little uncomfortable by Gibbs' praise.

"Yup… Like a son," Gibbs assured the younger man and was relieved that Tony grinned from ear to ear. "I'll deny it if you tell anyone," Gibbs smiled in return.

Yet he wasn't going to let them know how guilty, angry, depressed and any other emotions that ran through his head made him feel. He could do this by himself. Gordon may of finally gotten through to Tony. "Ah, not telling the group all that's going on in your head I bet." Gordon knew Tony to well. He knew that Tony would play the game, even share some of his real feelings, but not open up all the way. He knew Tony still had a few weeks to go and hoped that maybe his ex-partner would start to open up. At least his friend also knows him so well. Good thing his friend got Tony to open open in therapy.

Love when Tony feel into the old pattern when he was first going to see the team. "On your six," Tony said in auto-mode, entering a pattern that was all too easy.

I see you have great undercover skills too. My question is, are you doing the same as me to hide your feelings at being drugged, or, did you have that skill for years and use it in undercover ops? Tony had that skill long before becoming a cop.

Looks like I'll be in on Monday. Gibbs soon came over and ruffled Tony's hair. "Way to go, kid," Gibbs said proudly.

Tony beamed whenever Gibbs called him that. Jenny could see all that was going on again. It was good to see him break out and accept the congratulatory hugs. It was going to be good to get things back to normal. That Gibbs' fair-haired boy was back on the team.

Go Jenny you get rid of that guy Sam. He is bad bad that She closed a folder and stuck it in the back of the filing cabinet. There was always some leverage in that cabinet when she needed it. This was where she kept all her bargaining chips, safely hidden and locked up, if the need ever arose. She would have Tony DiNozzo on her side and the rest of Team Gibbs, which she was sure of.
Hoffs2 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Woah! I'm only on chapter 3 and already this is EPIC!
Madances chapter 28 . 2/24/2011
Hi, Ya'll did a great job. Tracy
Madances chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Hi again, Questions: does the vendor sell the contaminated hazelnut creamer to everyone or just to Tony? I know that whatever could be in the sugar packs but that seems unlikely.

I know that I really need to read the rest but I just thought I would ask. Good job! Tracy
Madances chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
HI, I KNOW TONY IS SICK AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FINDING OUT HOW.

THANKS, Tracy
fab4grl chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
Poor Tony. He's so afraid to go into NCIS again. It's always easier to run. Good for Gordon, though. Nobody else could even get him there.

Nice individual talks with everyone. Gibbs, especially, was his usual athoritative self, yet gentle at the same time. He made it clear how important Tony was to him and, in usual Gibbs fashion, told him how he'd slap him so hard that the Eskimos in the North Pole would feel the aftershocks if he said otherwise! So Gibbs. You've written all the characters so well that I could just HEAR them when they spoke.

I hope Tony keeps his promise to Gordon to call him every week. It so helps to talk to a friend. And that Tony never gets so bad that Abby has to call him in again.

Nice chapter, good to see Tony healing...
fab4grl chapter 23 . 2/14/2010
The Mickey Mouse stapler is SO Tony! Good idea, bringing Gordon there. Hope he can get through to Tony!

Well, at least he got Tony to open the door. He didn't exactly invite him in...but good for Gordon, just walking on in. That's more than the others could do.

Good for Gordon! Nice talk. And, good for him, getting Tony to go to NCIS headquarters...
fab4grl chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
Sorry for the hiatus, Sue and Craig. I've been a little out of sorts lately.

Poor Tony. I know how much pain he must be in, pushing away his friends like that. If Abby can't get through to him, no one can.

Oh, it must have been so hard for Tony to hurt Abby like that! And so hard for her to hear!

Even after the way he's pushed them all way, they STILL care for him and want to help him. I hope he lets them eventually.

What's Abby have planned? Who's that phone call to? And the surprise guest...Tony's father, maybe?
fab4grl chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
Tony's feeling so guilty that he didn't see what was wrong. But he's being much too hard on himself. It's difficult to see things clearly when you're addicted, whether you caused it or not. And now I see where the title came from, too..."He had felt lighter than life over the last several weeks, yet he hadn’t put it together, hadn’t realized that the feeling was due to him being drugged."

Boy, Tony sure fought seeing Gibbs. I know he'll be back on Monday after Tony's outpatient program, though. He can't get rid of Gibbs so easily. And, you know his friends & teammates will be there. He isn't gonna hide from everybody for too long. They all care very much about him. I wish Tony could see that!

They weren't buying his BS in group. Especially Bob. But maybe Tony will open up eventually and admit how angry he still is. He's downplaying everything and they're just not buying it.
fab4grl chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
I loved how you said that Thomas was escorted into the interrogation room to be FED to Gibbs...how true! Gibbs will eat him alive! ;)

It was nice that McGee apologized to Ziva. Like Gibbs said, sometimes it's NOT a sign of weakness among friends and if it's for a good reason.

Poor Tony, he's so depressed when he gets home. His thinking is all screwed up and his life's a mess. Damn Thomas! It's nothing Tony did. And he has so much love from his friends and co-workers...that'll help him through this.
fab4grl chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
Gibbs apologizing to McGee...he always says aplogizing is a form of weakness...WOW! His explaining to Tim how what happened on the roof wasn't his fault. That HE did nothing wrong. Gibbs just yelled at him to leave so he could control Tony, who was having hallucinations. That was sweet of Gibbs to take the time to explain to McGee. I'm so glad that McGee understands now and is okay with everything. He was feeling so bad at first.

And Ziva continues to slaughter the English language!