Reviews for Welcome to the Tipton
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Beginnings are awesome!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Oh wow! This is so good! I really like underage smut :3 so I really like this! I LOVE THIS! It's really good and I wish you would continue :c
puckleberry4ever chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
well i suggest someone find out about them..
LISA chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
THE WORDS WERE NOT SEXY
tumbleweedterror chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I love this story! You're writing is really fantastic, and so true to character and plot line. I'm quite impressed with how professional it is. I would love another chapter, if you ever plan on writing more. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
haha YEAH BUDDY! thats HOT
SilverLiningSheep chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I love this! I love how they're both so innocent and only do it because it feels good. They're so cute :) I hope you keep writing! I love it!
WhiteangleofJagles chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Please do finish! 9And by finish I mean go on forever, XD
Mullent169 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
i loved the way you made the Lemon. lol hawt, just like i like it. :3
Mullent169 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
i really like this because it is sexy, and is about two of the hottest boys on the planet. :3 lol i like cursing in fanfics. i also like vulgar language too. i like it when GOOD writers use vulgar language. it makes it seem more rough and sexy. :D hope you write more.
Mullent169 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
very smexy. :3
SnugglerNialler chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Love this story. You should really update more often. :)
TheMaskedSlasher chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
By far one of the best Suite Life stories I've stumbled on and the fact that it's still in the Tipton, sweet. Yep, this ones a keeper, so keep writing for it.
DBZFanGoten chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Could you do a de-aging story about Zack and Cody? Like an accident occurs and one of them de-ages to 5 (but keeps their older selves' mind) and the other twin takes care of the younger version of their brother. And despite this odd phenomenon, they still love each other passionately

Or do a shrinking story of them, (clothes don't shrink with them) like one of them shrinks to the size of an action figure (6-8 inches)and the other plays with his shrunken brother.

I don't think very many people ever wrote a de-aging or a shrinking story of Zack and Cody
jonfck chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I liked this chaper a whole lot really. It's an amazing piece of writing, love that Zack has to catch Cody, that's so cute, before removing his boxers, so sweet really.