Reviews for Innuendo
Kiara Orihara chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
TROLL! I can't stop laughing, I kept falling for it the whole time hahaha
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
*sigh* wow no I was one review off. My bad. Anyway I'm not sure if your done with this since it's about a year old. But I really did enjoy reading these one shots. I even woulda liked some of them to continue though they were fine as they were too. They were just that good!
DropOfFire chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I gotta say, I really like that this has different pairings. I can just skip over the ones I don't ship (or maybe read into something new, though I mostly just care about Kenny shipping) and it's just really nice and easy. Your writing is great and I love how you depict each character! (Also, I think this should finally get you to your 100 review goal...not like I was going for that or anything...) :)
DropOfFire chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
Haha I love jealous Craig and non-cheating Kenny it's like all the stereotypes on Kenny are refuted in that one scene :) and Kenny's such a caring lover too.
DropOfFire chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
Aw, not that I have anything against crenny (I'll go for anything with Kenny) but it's sad you completely stopped making stennys...
DropOfFire chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
Haha this wasn't lame at all! It was stupidly adorable in the best of ways . I was listening to this cute song that completely went with the mood too haha
DropOfFire chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Oh god. Poor Kenny :( I kinda wish there was more to this but at the same time I understand the finality.
DropOfFire chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Haha I loved this one it was so cute! I love how kyle even brushes his teeth haha. And ken sounds so adorably childish 3
azuresflame chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
these are so cute!
TuckerCraig chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
this chapter was actually so beautiful, i cried reading it though
SarySoda chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I clicked because of the Beyond Birthday picture XD Nice writing
ShexWasxGone chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
Oh thank God! I thought you were going to kill Craig! ;A; I almost cried.

Anyways, amazing! :D Cant wait for the next one
tmcala chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
This was so cute! I loved it :)
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
I'm not a fan of K2, but you sucked me in with the title... Mainly because the shirt I'm wearing says, "Baby You Can Drive My Car." So far, I like all your one-shots. :) Keep up the good writing!
oppet2 chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
I love, LOVE, chapert 14. thats exactly what my moms had to go through when one of them got cancer, exept she didnt die, thank god.