Reviews for Kim Possible: Force of Justice
nwilson1 chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Insanely funny. I've read this story numerous times. My absolute favorite part...though totally OOC, KP, Rulz! Catch phrases. Imaginative scenarios, a character actually another, unique way to explain Betty's aberrant behavior...I've learned much reading your literature...how to laugh and really mean it mostly!
dark wolf of death chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Is there going to be a sequal to this? I really want to read the next part. I am addicted to your stories, short but to the point with enough details to paint the picture. No fillers, nothing. I really hope you continue to write, I LOVE your work.
BrownTeddyBear chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
there isn't actually any more to this, is there?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
This is why She go hates clones...
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Ah, this one was fun as well. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
DarXe chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Very interesting.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
The greater good? Why don't she just change her name to bloody Dumbledor and be done with it?...greater good my arse.
Insanity Allegra chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Oh boy. Evil clone. Or maybe not evil? Not even a clone? Who knows.
Insanity Allegra chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
The Possible twins have their own alert code for Global Justice-

"Command! Command! Perimeter breach! I say again, perimeter breach! Code Gemini! Code Gemini," one agent shouted into his own radio a second before a plasma burst destroyed it.

Bet that REALLY sticks in Sheldon's craw.

"SHE USES GEMINI AS AN EMERGENCY CODE FOR A PAIR OF TEENAGERS INSTEAD OF THE GENIUS THAT IS ME?! I HAD THE NAME FIRST!"
Dsman chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
yikes
Dsman chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
you never say that betty what is wrong with you
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
this is freaky cool story
Dsman chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
well that proves it's betty. my mouth droped when i read this last part.
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
of course the whole body switching motive
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
drakkens lose, Betty wants to mind ciontrol people and the tweebs pulled off a daring prison escape