Reviews for Kim Possible: Force of Justice
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
of course the whole body switching motive
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
drakkens lose, Betty wants to mind ciontrol people and the tweebs pulled off a daring prison escape
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
lesson onepain.
Dsman chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
so they put her in a criminals body
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
wait is ging on :O
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Another awesome story! I have to say I kind of like Kim gets super powers, especially when done in a really good way. This was something I don't think I ever thought about and you did a perfect job with it. Thank you so much for all of your awesome stories.
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Ah, as fun as always. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
What's the name of the sequel? That's if you have even started it at all?!
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
This story was a lot of fun. I liked playful/irritable/Shego-ish super powered Kim a lot. Is there a sequel by any chance?
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
hey this fic was brilliant. I loved the twist when we finally discovered Sheldon was in Betty's body. things then started to make sense coz before that I was getting incredibly pissed off at Dr. Director.
I can't really give a more comprehensive review seeing as I read the fic back to back, but I really did enjoy it. and what with this clone that didn't actually die...man, this is SO the drama.
And frankly speaking, I think you're a damn good writer. I find it incredibly difficult to write action scenes, yet your whole fic is filled with fast paced action. I love it. really.
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
You REALLY don't like Betty do you?:)
SirRealism chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
That whole "couldn't let a symbol die," speech Betty made glosses over the fact that she could have commissioned a non-superpowered clone for Kim, is her motives were pure.

Just sayin.
Flaming ottsel from mars chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I'm confused about the whole Betty/Sheldon switch em up thing goin on here...
popcorn ate my weasel chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I was kinda hesitant about this story at the start, but this chapter sealed it for me. I love the way you portray the characters and as a result, even Drakken is a character I was rooting for. I like the mature Ron as well. I'm excited to see how the story progresses and the characters grow _
vase chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
interesting fast pace read, glad you didn't make Ron a wimp.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »