Reviews for Kim Possible: Force of Justice
The One of Curis chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Awesome story, not what I usually read but still awesome. Keep going!
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
Now this is fun. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
riverkirby chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Okay this is both exciting and humorous. Tho I may add when I thought they put in Shego's body I was a bit ticked and then i was relieved it wasn't that tho a bit upset they cloned her lol. And finding out it Sheldon as Betty WOW! talk about a major mind trip lol. Kim having all these powers is pretty entertaining and I could see them getting to her and causing her to think she is all powerful, hopefully they'll be able to help her and make sure she doesn't turn evil. I can't wait for another chapter I am literally craving more lol
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Please let them drain Ron,for good..

I hate his character with every wheezing

breath in my body.

Clone Kim ew (shivers), ONLY

room for one smartass./
aedan cameron chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Another awesome addition to your fine writings. I am most anxious to see the next installment! Thanks for the great story!

Aedan
Zalleon chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Epic truly epic!
Nocturne no Kitsune chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I have read most of your KP fictions, and to save time, I have decided to compact the reviews for my three favs into one.

I love your work, it is well written, well thought out, and brings new ideas to the front. You have constants, that while used in many different forms and incarnations in each story do not seem over-used each time. I will keep it short and just say you are a fantastic writer, and that I can not wait to read more of your work. Out of all of them, my favorites are as follows:

Kim Possible: Force of Justice

Kim Possible: Aftereffects

KP: Rockabye Baby.

Keep up the good work. If at any time you decide to accept requests, just say so and I would love to place one.

Nocturne No Kitsune, Insanity at Large.
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
ron the new super ninja!

interesting chapter, but im worried about the foreboding. looking forward to the next one
lollerpoop chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I have to ask...will this eventually lead to Kigo romance?

interessting fic btw ]
Son of Sam chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
THE TWIST! Dude...wicked! Like major!
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
holy frick! that is one of the most beautifully executed plot twists i have ever seen! i need a new chapter now! pls hurry the next one!
Gomjibar22 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Very nice story! I like your character interactions and the way that even though you gave Kim so much power, she doesn't seemed overpowered at all!

Keep up the good work!
BlueLion chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
There's so much potential in this fic - Kim's disagreement with the verdict over Drakken and Shego, her desperate action to save her enemies - the seemingly tragic end, resurrection/cloning by GJ, the development of her relationship to Shego, the foreboding description of GJ's actions - so much stuff that could and should be thoroughly developed and written on. Unfortunately you don't invest enough time and effort for that. Instead the plot just rushes from crisis point to crisis point, neglecting the catastrophic impact all of this would have on Kim's and her relation's personalities - so please slow down! You don't need to produce a new chapter each week, try working out presence and consequences thoroughly - that would improve it massively.
Jason Barnett chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Sheldon's playing Will. If Betty was in Sheldon's head then the fake eye would have been disabled. After all, he installed it. But he knows Will enough to know he needs a reason to defy orders. Plus Betty would have said bastard instead of bitch.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter, love how SHego talked to Kim and helped her get her head in order, love the twist at the end, never thought about it and i adore that i did not, can't wait to read more.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »