Reviews for Kim Possible: Force of Justice
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
OMG! Yay! I just found this and it's freakin' great! Keep it comin'! Thanks for writing! :D

~Jess
KAlexandra chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Whoa, what a good chapter, with an excellent cliffhanger. I can't wait to read more of this!
Xellos chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Holy plot twist Batman! O_O

Brainswitch machine?

Can't wait to see what happens next.
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
great beginning

luv the betty going evil

nd the ending

fabulous!

can't wait to see what happens next

hayylies chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
very nice!
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
great chapter

i luv the new kim

nice ending

can't wait to see what betty does

nd wut the secret sheg told kim was

very creative of

King in Yellow chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
A great deal of complexity here. I'm not certain if anything which has been said to Kim can be taken at face value. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

KiY
David Greybeard chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Very fun! What dastardly surprise has Dr. D. planted inside Kim II? How much does Betty know? And what was Shego's secret?

Thanks for writing.
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
hmm, i started reading this story and was absolutly disgusted when u killed off Dr. d and attempted to kill shego. now i am enthralled since i realize it was all a lie.

keep up the good work, ill be waiting for updates.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Hullo. Not really a fan of Drakken/Shego, but other than that i'm really enjoying this fic. I'm actually more of a Kigo fan... Anyway, this is really good! Keep up the fine work!
WTF chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Okay.. Drakken and Shego? Are you effin KIDDING ME? More ridiculous than Ron/Kim. Anyway, classic Shego at the end. Classic.
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
great story

poor kim

i hate globe justice

very creative

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Even though I'm not a big fan of them,

I'd say you've may have written the ultimate Kigo. Or maybe not.

I can see a lot of explanations coming up, like, there was actually another brain in Shego, (why she turned evil) or she's able to share a brain, or.. I'm not making any sense.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Sorry to see this one Kim and Ron are no longer an item.

Thanks
DD chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
You fucking piece of shit! First of all, I absolutely hate Ron. To see him become some kind of unstopable force is disgusting. And secondly, You killed Shego! Are you completely retarded or something?
Hobbes the Cat chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
ARGGH! How could you end it there? This is getting really good. A little crazy, but good. Can't wait for the next chappy.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »