Reviews for Kim Possible: Force of Justice
WTF chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
This.. is retarded. Shego herself better be alive in her own goddamn body.
Ken-Zero chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Interesting chapter; the brain-in-a-tank reminded me strongly of one of the Robocop movies.

So...I guess I don't quite follow Betty's/GJ's rationale for allowing Kim to "die." I mean, I understood perfectly the reasons in the story, but...what was stopping them from simply announcing to the world that Kim survived the ordeal and *tadaa* here she is again?

Unless, of course, that's what they're going to do.

Anyway, I'm also curious about Ron's observation toward the end; it would be really weird (and, even with this portrayal, I think not in GJ's style) to simply sedate Shego, take out her brain, and dump Kim's in; at the end of the first chapter you went out of your way to mention that they'd "found a suitable body" for the transplant, and that doesn't seem like the kind of phrase they'd use if they just settled on killing Shego and using the shell for Kim. So...I'm left wondering if the radiation overdose did something to her.

Guess I'll find out in the coming chapters!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hey this is looking pretty good. Bring on the next chapter soon!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great first chapter, love the ideas your using, can't wait top read more amd find out what GJ are planning.
Erlgoethe chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A very interesting idea that makes me want to read more.

So far the story is easy to follow, it's pace is very comfortable, meaning it doesn't feel rushed, like you wanted to put as many information into three sentences as possible. That's great.

I wonder where you will take the story from here? Oh, and since it's becoming more and more of a rare treat to find a well-written story with few to no grammar and spelling mistakes, I cannot help but thank you for that. )

Anyways, can't wait fo the update. Hope to read more soon!

Greetings,