Reviews for Long Island Truths
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
i can't believe i've just found this fic..
that was sooo damn adorable & hysterically funny, all in the one fic...
thank you so very much...i've desperately needed that cackling laugh, to end my day upon...
kind regards caroline.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I'll have to try that. This was a fun chapter.
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
O.k just so you know, im still smiling, that was funny and nice and funny and really nice.
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hi Heather,

HMMM...Long Islands and Paralyzers...yummy

I miss Brennan and Ange moments, this was perfect.

Loved that Booth only limited himself to one beer, so that he could look after his favorite squints!

Really liked this fluffy one shot, thanks,

Cindy
BBSHIPPER1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Listen, sweetie – there’s no logical with Booth. Not with all that hunkitude. AMEN!

Loved drunk Angela and Brennan! LOL! Hope the show up again sometime in future fics...

And Brennan decided 'YES' - I think she would have anyway, with or without a few drinks...come one its Booth in all his 'hunkitude?' ;0)
cmf227 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I don't drink LI iced teas - bad life choices seem to follow large quantities of alcohol. Anyway, this was great, I LOVE the girl talk between Ange and Brennan and I was laughing out loud at some points. I also absolutely ADORE the image of him bringing both of them home. Absolutely precious. I would love to see this played out in the show. Amazing.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
lol loved this fic. it mad me laugh... got to love those long islands.
mab in chains chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I LOVED this story - it made me giggle and it was spot on as far as characterization. Well done!
Teleliniel chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I really liked this one! And would very much like to know what happens next, when Bones remember, okay not exactly remember but finds out how she acted that night!
bones83 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Tempe really speaks her mind when drunk, amusing a sleepover with Booth
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Awesome! This was really cute! I loved it.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hi there,

Memories of Booth snorting while he laughed here with Bones doing the same...She learns everything from him eventually...and she is definitely 'all woman too'...so loved how Booth quickly gave up on his attempt at apology or explanation...but did not go too far...keeping an eye on 'his woman'...So loved the affect that the 'iced tea' was having on both of them but especially Bones...Angela can read the situation so well and 'plays Bones so well too'...loved Bones' reference to Angela's '‘sexual anorexia’'...I have to wonder just what Booth was thinking while he watched the pair of them nearly falling or being nearly knocked off their stools while breaking into fits of laughter all the time?...

Angela is right...

'Sometimes you just gotta grab hold of what’s right in front of you.'...

Never thought that it could be so sexy just helping someone into their blazer...hmm! Those eyes talking again...Love how he put an arm around both of them and how Angela was noticing how muscled he was...love how Bones answered Angela's previous question and how poor Booth had no idea what was going on...love how Bones rested her head on his shoulder too...ahh! So sweet...

I just loved this...it was wonderful...you are a genius at the subtly...I feel all nice and gooey now...loved it...

Ger
othnaleyfan4 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
C0oncerning the Long Island Iced Tea...you are so right! They are about 10 times stronger than you would think, haha
ShimpsRock chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
HILARIOUS! really great chapter!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ugghh! Just one day after Easter & I think that I am all chocolate-ed out! I don't suppose that the large Cherry Ripe egg that I had for breakfast helped. lol.

I admit theat I quite enjoyed this episode as well, which is saying something, considering how jaded I have become with season 4. There were some "touching" B&B moments again, & even some genuine chuckles from me. :-)

**I thought I was the only one with a father who defended his family with physical violence.

...I loved the comoparison between Angela & Brennan's fathers...

**“Since when do you two do anything girly?” “I didn’t mean it like it sounded, it’s just…you two, you’re uh, women, you know, not girls, and…”

...hm...good save Booth...I think? lol.

Once again, loved every word in this one-shot...loved:

#the fact that Brennan was so upset & affected by the fact that Booth thoight that she had a 'creepy mode'.

#the long overdue girl talk.

#a tipsy Brennan - would love to see ths on the show...loosen her tight grip on the self-control that she has.

#a protective Booth, always hovering, keeping an eye on his woman...on his Bones.

There were so many wonderful lines & images here:

**Hadn’t she just gotten a new drink a moment ago? Maybe someone was drinking it when she wasn’t looking. She glanced around accusatorily at the surrounding people, then shrugged. She’d just catch them the next time, and have Booth arrest them.

**Well, he said I am the only smart person that he really licks…I mean, likes…” Her mouth dropped as she realized her slip.

“Honey, if he was licking you, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

** if I had a chance with Booth, I’d be ‘sexually obese’. “Maybe you would be ‘sexually stuffed’?”

**“By which point Booth would already have his hands firmly planted on your ‘assessment’.

** Brennan struggled with her blazer, finally managing to get her arm in the sleeve before staring dumbly at the label inside the neck of the garment. Fastening her buttons, he leaned close, looking into her eyes.

**“I do, but you girls are having a sleepover tonight.”

“With you?” Her lips curved even wider.

“What? No, not with me!” he choked out

...sorry to recite so many of your own words back to you, but I just loved the humour here...LMAO, at every single one of them.

As I have said before, you have a real knack for always keeping them in character - regardless of the situations they find themselves in...& that you put them in. For example:

**“I don’t understand…getting what? And what am I not seeing? I wish you’d speak more plainly, Angela. It’s quite apparent that I’ve had too much to drink, and even when I’m sober, I have trouble deciphering euphe…euphemisms.”

“What? He doesn’t want to be involved with me. And he didn’t convince me to say no – I considered all the logical points and arrived at a reasoned, rational conclusion. Booth had nothing to do with it.”

...yep, very much in character... I can actually hear Brennan saying this.

I really cannot think of a single piece that you have written that I have not loved. ..& as always looking forward once more to your next offering. :-):-):-)