Reviews for To Touch The Sun
Shunner68 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait to read more! :)
Harz Prime chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Oh my goodness, this is a wonderful story! I want more, but I am afraid this the end? I would love to here more of this story. Very well written, I was just on the edge the whole time! :) I LOVE IT!
Supermoi chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Wow... that's what I call a possessive, controlling bastard. Sunstreaker gave me the creeps here. Poor Percy! And Poor Jacky...
playthedamncard chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter. the storys good so far and im interested in where this is going.
iamtheIcestar chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Oh, Wheeljack. If you weren't in that room...JACK LOVES YOU, PERCY! I actually want Sunstreaker to go to hell. He shouldn't be so possesive over the other, especially threatening him...yep, I want Sides to know this and beat his brother to slag.
Pikaseel chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Shirox chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aww honey, you're still there? I really hope that you're gonna continue this story D:
Wheeljack-Sparrow chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
ooh! this is an interesting story! Although it kinda reminds me of a relationship I had once... anyways, I would love to see more, see how it all works out. I like the way it is written, I have never seen that style in a story before, only in role plays I do. I recently got the sunstrekaer toy, I never actually relised how damn gorgeous he is until now haha :D
Dvana chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
This has the potential to be something interesting. I'll admit that Jack's reaction to the glass incident felt a little underplayed, but I can see that you needed to keep the story moving. Thanks for sharing this.
Dragon260 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Dude...I love Ratchet, Perceptor and Wheeljack. And I want to smack Sunstreaker so bad right now, but I have a healthy dose of fear of him, and I want to live and breath, thank you very much.

I hope Wheeljack and Perceptor can be together. They deserve it as much. And as much as I like Jack and Sunny's interfacing, I don't want Jack to be in an abusive relationship and unable to go anywhere because Sunny is way to possessive.
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Eh, this end of it? Ah, but reading this is so fun. I rooting for a Sunstreaker and Wheeljack fic. I saw the pic of the two together and it was so cute! Got to say this different from all the sunstreaker fics I readed.
Oxigide chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
This story is great! Im really curious about Perceptor and Wheeljacks relationship and how it progresses! Cant wait for more! Great job and good luck on all your future updates!
Randomstrike chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
aw poor Percy.

It's chapter 6 but I'm already deep into it it -
Foxyperv chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
oh dear, the drama!

very nicely written

update soon!
won't be the Victim chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
sunstreaker seems like a abusive controling boyfriend.? is he going to stay all evil and mean? J/w. wheeljacks awsome hope he blows sumtin up soon!