Reviews for Wisdom Has Its Way
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Good for Kent.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
At the end of the story you have Agent Fuller say that the only other person he met was Ducky and then you have him go on to describe Abby. The two statements oppose each other. Good story. I had to think who Agent Fuller was. I forgot about him. Ever notice how the same names get used over and over? Someone needs to come up with some new ones. (in the show I mean)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice outsiders look
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Yep. Right on target. Although I'm not certain that Kent was really that smart.
mirajo chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I remember liking this particular guest star and wishing he would be back for another episode, and your tag fits very well with his impressions about them during the episode: he was intrigued, incredulous and a bit amused. You really captured him well, and it was a good choice to let us see the team through the eyes of someone else. I'm looking forward very much to more of your work, Thank you. M.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Awesome. Loved hearing about the team from an outsider's point of view. They're a band of misfits in a way but they are also really good at what they do. Fun to see someone else realize that after working with them.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I always love hearing how the team is perceived by outsiders, it gives great insight on their characters and their team dynamics. Kent is right, they may be dysfunctional but it works for them. I actually liked Kent, I wonder if Tony has kept in contact with him or if Kent has worked with team Gibbs again, I want to know what he thinks of McGee and Ziva.