Reviews for Watching Her
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I want more story, please! :) I need romance and a permanent get together (I know, we all need that). But I need it in this story...

CarpeDiem chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw that was really sweet, and i totally agree about the last episode, that slam was so hot, i had to go back and watch it again.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Nice... Glad you wrote this!
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i love this- I might automatically say that its simplicity is sweet or something along those lines...instead, I'm going to try harder. There is something about the words and Booth's thoughts that leave something to mystery. The way it ends and what Bones says, it symbolizes the promise in what they have. Also, I think it was a good choice to have her "seemingly satisfied with the reply", I have my doubts that she would really be clueless enough to not know at least to some extent how he feel about her. So, it makes sense- she might just be waiting for HIM to say SOMETHING!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
hehe cute little piece
BxBforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh I love this!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was adorable. Excellent job!

Leah
i heart boness chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
And did anyone else notice that they kinda held hands in the pressure chamber (that's not the right word, I know)? And when they were running to get out of the lab before lock down?

YES! I TOTALLY REALIZED THAT TOO! IN BOTH PARTS! hahahah i didnt think anyone else did! lol but good story i like it (:
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that was great loved it
blc chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Short & sweet and now I need a cavity check. : )