Reviews for Imposter
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Poor Sam! The again poor Dean having to act like that. Glad Sam believed them
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Great OneShot! You really, REALLY, R.E.A.L.L.Y. had me going there for a moment. You honestly achieved to have me at the edge of my seat screaming at the screen when Dean was cutting up his little brother.

I completely understand Dean's motivations and that he and Bobby had to pull this cruel stunt to keep Sam safe after he was caught by those demons but man, can I feel for the little guy being scared out of his skin for seeing Dean like this.

Now I'm elated to see everything's fine that ends fine. Phew!

Well written and super suspenseful!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was INCREDIBLE!

I was almost hyperventalating until the end!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was a wonderful short, story because it is what they used to be like.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
lol that was a little mean! good job though!

Kati
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Excellent story, you had me worried for a bit there. Glad it all work out in the end. Thanks...
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wow, you've been busy!

you had me worried there for a while, but i was hoping it would be something like that. loved it, thanks for this :)
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I don't know. I felt like it can be expended more. I'm not saying another chapter just a longer one shot.

Anyway.

Sam must have been in a really dark place when Dean was gone for him to forget what it was like to have someone watch his back. I mean, 4 months after 25 years of...back-watching (It's late, I'll make words up if I want to).

Cutting Sam must have hurt Dean more than it did Sam. Aw. *hugs Dean* (Yeah, like we really need a reason to hug the guy) Wonder how he got rid of the demons though...