Reviews for Summer of Secrets
Spade chapter 31 . 3/2/2019
This story is honestly amazing. The way you understand true depression really goes to show how hard it is to deal with as well as how unpredictable it can be. I salute you for making this story and I honestly hopes that some people can read it to learn about the severity of depression. 3
Rituk chapter 31 . 10/25/2018
thanks for this story is so realistic...just helps to deal with my own issus
potterhead9316 chapter 31 . 11/12/2017
finished this fanfic once again. its my favourite by far. every time i read it, it gets better. chapter one, here i come (again)
Isaacl112 chapter 31 . 5/23/2017
Loved it. It seems you got it very detailed.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Wow I love your story xx
sbmcneil chapter 24 . 4/23/2017
Hermione might mean well, but she sure doesn't have any tact and not much empathy. It's like cutting isn't logical so stop. I'm glad she has Harry there for her. I read this story several years ago and liked it, but since then my daughter started cutting. She is doing very well now and hasn't cut in several years, but it makes this story that much more realistic.
Queen Helen chapter 31 . 1/16/2017
This is one of the best stories i have ever read. Thank you fr giving this excellent piece of work to the Fanfiction world.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
Will there be another
nayin17 chapter 31 . 5/20/2016
Okay
Guest chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
I really liked this but does Harry realize that Ginny will have to go back to hog warts next year
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
I hate Ron, never understood people like him.
megan.kitten.24 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
shes a bad lair
VampireChick101 chapter 31 . 5/12/2015
I would like to thank you for writing this. I myself am struggling with self harm, and though I have received much less support then Ginny this this fic has encouraged me to continue to try. finding a reason is one of the hardest parts and this has encouraged me to do this.
thanks again
Vampirechick101
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I feel like if anybody should cut, it would be Harry, not Ginny. But good story.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
It usually gets worse than expected before one really gets better