Reviews for Summer of Secrets
Ashley Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
awesome tory can't wait till the next ch.14
LVHamlet chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Good question, what will happen next? It was really exciting to read this chapter, keep the good job!
LVHamlet chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
It was a good chapter. A completely light one, for a change.
Jenny129 chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN! HURRY, PLEASE! Omg! DON'TR MAKE GINNY DIE...YOU CAN'T! Oh god here come the tears...
Jenny129 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
holy crap...I was reading this on my laptop while my family watched their movie and I was so into it I smiled and laughed and they looked at me like I was such a freak...lol. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND IF I KNEW YO I'D KISS YOU FOR HAVING SUCH AN AWESOME BRAIN!
Ashley chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
OHMIGOSH its so good right now!
ShadowHunter990 chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
OMG! Plaese tell me that ginny's ok
ProfessorChris chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Oh man that isn't good at all... Yes I am sure Ginny will be upset but as Harry said it is better that be around to be angry than not.
kiwifan13 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Fantastic chapters! I go away on holiday and there are 4 new chapters to catch up on :) I like that Hermione now knows, and as other reviewers have said I'm sure more will find out. Looking forward to the next update!
Jenny129 chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE READ! WHEN I WENT DOWN TO GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER I STARTED SWEARING BECAUSE THIS WAS THE LAST! My mum cut me off but I found out the password so please hurry up and write the next one or two or three or four or five or six or seven or eight or nine or ten or eleven or twelve or thirteen-my dad's coming! G2G! HURRY!
ProfessorChris chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
I am glad that they were able to hold of Hermione for now, but it seems that more and more people are going ot find out eventually.

Will be interesting to see everyone else's reactions as they learn of what has happened.
LVHamlet chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
The more you write about the background of the whole thing, the more you made me understand about it. I really appreciate the effort. You have a unique opportunity to portray in a realistic way what's going on inside her head, how she feels, how she sees the things, what drives her to do it and as long as you take your time explaining that you will keep doing a wonderful job. Thank you very much for a chapter nicely done, excellent writing!
ProfessorChris chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
I am glad that Harry is there for Ginny and is clearly keeping her secret's for her. I hope that he will not break that trust at any point.

Looking forward to seeing what happens and I hope that Ginny will open up to him soon.

I know from personal experience that keeping it bottle up for too long doesn't work in the end and just makes you more frustrated. Having someone willing to listen to you and hopefully not judge you is a gift too precious to turn away.
LVHamlet chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
It was, something. Something it's bothering, like it feels something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. It was a good chapter, the problem is back full force thought I really don't understand it completely, perhaps you can write a little more or more specifically about what leads her to do it? I don't know, just saying...
UpUpHereWeGo chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Write more!I love how Hermione doesn't care what's going on between Harry and Ginny.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »