Reviews for Summer of Secrets
kiwifan13 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet! It's that damn work thing... it's a shame you actually have to do the work to get paid... anyway, great chapter, I'm glad Harry and Ginny are back together :) looking forward to the next update (as always)
I Love Ginevra chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
two words... it sucked... just kidding... the words are... "Me likey"

ILG
Col. Hammer chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
While Harry might find the sex to be nice the fact remains that Ginny can't be strong on her own. What will she do the next time she sees a girl talking to him. While she does okay during the day (usually), she not in the same classes as Harry and will eventually be separated from him. The two can't always sleep together, so what will happen then?

If I were Harry I'd be afraid of Ginny attempting suicide again.
lbfan chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Good story for showing a loving and supportive Harry. Keep up the good work. Thank you for posting.
Veronica Rose chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
YAY! YAY! YAY! im so happy that harry is happyy ginny has to stop cutting herself b/c its tearing harry up inside!
I Love Ginevra chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
-hiss boo-... JK good update... now update FAST! Can't just leave us hangin

ILG
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
i think SI usually starts with less than suicide. It did for the girl I know. She hit herself, bit herself, before first drawing blood. IDK tho. w/e
Via Call chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I-, I-, I just, Love it! I love the way you write, and I love the storyline. Finally, something I can really relate to.
Phantom1s chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Ok, so this chaoter eplaces the previous chapter 4 I take it?
kiwifan13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I don't hate you :) a very emotional chapter. Having never been in this sort of situation or known anyone in this situation, it's difficult for me to totally understand where Ginny is coming from, although I kind of do... That doesn't make much sense - sorry :( Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this all turns out :)
dragyn42 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Im going to start with an honest review of the story before I get to the part that you wont like reading, though I beg that you do. Your story is well written. The grammar and spelling are good, which is a surprise for most stories of this type on this site.

For me, its a bit loose on substance, though I know plenty of people who prefer this type of writing; jumping from cliffy to cliffy with very little happening between, other than more foreshadowing and just enough plot to keep it moving. In that vein of writing, this is very good.

I tend to not read stories that have Ginny with these types of disorders. Had it been mentioned in the summary, I wouldnt have read it. Now that I know what its about, I will probably not continue reading it. I can only assume thats why you didnt mention it in the summary.

However... You have a bigger responsibility to your readers than 'surprising' them with this type of 'secret.' For the sake of anyone interested in reading this who might suffer a similar condition, you really, really need to indicate *triggery* in your summary. Im sure you wouldnt want to find out that you were the cause of someone in real life returning to this sort of behavior simply because they read your story.

While the subject matter doesnt appeal to me, you write it well, and I wish you luck in your further writings.
kiwifan13 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Great to see an update :) I'm glad Harry's worked it out, and am sure he wouldn't blab to anyone without a very good reason. I'll have to reading to find out...
CodeZombie chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Great story, I have to say drama sucks esp when it comes to your love life. Sometimes you just have to wonder why are the majority of people ignorant to other people's feelings. Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Harry doesn't freak on Ginny for the cutting though. Just a thought ;)
Anomaly-Anomaly chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
please write more
Hanssz chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
awsome im super excited for the rest Please update soon :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »