Reviews for Summer of Secrets
JourneyRocks13 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
Hermione would never understand what Ginny is going through. Harry would. But not Hermione. She hadn't gone through enough to really understand
JourneyRocks13 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Harry had to have gotten hit many times before, and you do get used to it over time. It still hurts, but the pain starts to deaden over time. In my opinion, it hurts more to hit somebody in the jaw that it does to get hurt... haha
Ginevrajeanpotter chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Thanks for having warnings for the chapters. It's very helpful.
SSLESeveritus chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Okay, so what about Harry's nightmares and where's Ron?
LillyZ chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I suddenly remembered this story last night and had to go back and read it, even though I've already read the entire story before. That goes to show how powerful and amazing this story trully is
PhoenixKnight17 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Oft times an enabler(Harry) can be an addict's(Ginny) worst enemy. She needs help that Harry can't give her.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great work.
kayleigh101 chapter 31 . 10/22/2011
this is gd
YeCatsJ chapter 31 . 10/22/2011
Great job. You are a very good writer.
mysteriousxkitten chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
My friend suspects I cut so now I have to be extra careful on where I cut, how I cover it and when I cut. I think she's seen about 4 of my cuts but I just joke them off :/ hat is your experience if you don't mind my asking (if you have any experience, I'm assuming you do though)
snape'sbeststudent chapter 31 . 8/16/2011
This is KnightDream176 from the Pottermore chat. I really like your story. Although romance isn't really my thing, the fact that I can relate to the story made me get into it. I've been cutting since I was 13. I'm sure this story could convince people to seek help, it helped me want to get support. Ginny was lucky that people found out about it and were willing to help, because I don't have that. People have seen my scars before and haven't done anything. Some people say "You're crazy" or just shake thier heads. I really wanted someone to help me, but I needed someone else to take the step for me. I'm very shy, so I'm not going to go to a counselor or a psychologist by myself. But no one ever did, and life got a little bit better and I didn't have the urge to cut for a while. But recently the stress has been getting to me and I met someone who cuts themselves too. The problem is, he talks about his cutting all the time and I've never been able to. He doesn't want help, but I do. Anyway, I'm glad I could tell someone about this even if you don't really know me and I don't really know you. I'm going to visit the sites you suggested and see if I can get support on there. I know this story was written a while ago and the last author's note said you hadn't recovered as of then. I was wondering, have you recovered now? Just wondering. I'll read you're epilogue when I have time, thanks for this story. :)
Stephanie O chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
Great story! I'm so glad that Ginny's doing well, so far, so good! I love a happy, hopeful ending, and I only wish that Harry could come to the Burrow sooner! :)
Stephanie O chapter 30 . 7/7/2011
Wow! I really liked your version of how Harry defeated Voldemort! Very exciting chapter! :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »