Reviews for Summer of Secrets
Stephanie O chapter 29 . 7/7/2011
Very powerful chapter! I loved the German expression about everything having an end, and liked that Anneliese's letter was the impetus to make her decide to stop for good. (Being scar-free for their wedding should be a good incentive, I would think!) There's something very freeing about destroying certain things...paraphernalia, etc. (in my case, it was a set of some nasty notes in high school) - very cathartic. I hope Ginny makes it this time!
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
This chapter was especially nice because it was a "pick-me-up" compared to a lot of the rest. It's nice to have a feel-good chapter after so much stress and negativity.
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter! I really liked the description of the wedding preparations and ceremony, and I'm glad that Ginny has a female confidante who knows where she's coming from. Harry can't be everything for her, as much as he would like to, and I think this will be good for her. Very romantic interlude at the end! :)
Stephanie O chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
I think it's a really good thing that Harry is coming to the sessions with the healer with Ginny...it's pretty clear he needs them too! Oh, I forgot to mention in the previous chapter that I liked the letters from the Weasley boys - it's good that they're rallying around her to support her & be there for her. She needs to know that she has her family's support.
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Good for Harry! Standing up to Ginny (to go against her wishes for her safety) is not for the weak of heart, so thank goodness she has him!
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Very beautiful moment when Harry gave Ginny that ring, and I liked their private moment outside that night - very sweet! :)
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Sooo, I just have to wonder if Harry is enabling Ginny? Since he is taking care of her wounds in secret and not taking her to Madam Pomphrey? It's so sad that Ginny's put him in such a position...
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I like that things are starting to look like they're looking up...but I'm not going to hold my breath for a while. It's scary to think you need another person so much IF you think of that as a weakness, but until Ginny comes to terms with herself, I don't expect the cutting to stop, unfortunately. That thought just sickens me, but I think I can understand needing the distraction of the pain. This story has really been informative to me about a reason why people may do what they do to harm themselves, but that doesn't mean I like seeing the self-harm...that part is pretty sickening because it's so sad, and then knowing that she's practically sworn Harry to secrecy just puts him in a bind as well. It's not fair to herself or to Harry.
ThatOnePsycho chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Ron is a idiot he was about to do something to hermionie
Tinithor chapter 31 . 4/29/2011
Great story. Very well written. I myself knew a girl who suffered from the same problem. You did a good job explaining the thought process behind it and how it affects everyone around the person as well.
fireburnshot chapter 31 . 4/23/2011
i know this story is long gone and over...but I just had to thank you. Normally any sex scenes are rather awful. You made them lyrical..."the dance as old as time", "Harry was home."
eladkse chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
Err... Have you replaced drugs with cheering charms or something? Because I preffered the drugs.
Herne chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
This was good.
BrooksDonnie chapter 31 . 12/28/2010
I love this story!
BrooksDonnie chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
i had this similar problem as ginny... And the one this made me feel better was... sex. I know it sounds weird but instead of cutting, that's what I did. it's an easier way to get through things... I'm just suggesting
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »