Reviews for Summer of Secrets
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I don't usually review stories that have already been completed, but I wanted to tell you that I read your note at the beginning of the chapter and I know how you feel. I was contemplating the same thing until I went on anti-depressants. I hope that you are already feeling better a year and a half after writing this note, and if so, please ignore this review. I think that this is a great start to a fanfic by the way!
Brian twilightfansince2009 chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
i wanted to post a review on your story. i love it. i have been where ginny was. i cut myself for over 3 years and i have just recently stopped. i also wanted to metion that i love the within tempation song that you picked it is one of my favorites. me and my friend love bands from europe and over there. but this is an amazing story, thank you for writing it,
jessy0622 chapter 31 . 8/25/2010
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY! Hope u make more harry/ginny stories!
Herne chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
This story is good. Nice ending and a very dramatic story.
jbfritz chapter 31 . 5/4/2010
Excellent!
Miz636 chapter 31 . 3/30/2010
Wow. The plot of this story is amazing, even if it is a terrible plot (you know what I mean by terrible). I can't believe you fight this sort of thing and have been for five (or is it now six?) years. While it does make the plot much more realistic, it's hard to believe people go through this. I understand why it's all happening, and even how she's feeling, but it's just shocking.

I know what it's like to be different, to have things going on in your life that you don't want others to know about unless they're close. I've just begun having flashbacks of something that happened six years ago, and it made my life terrible the first few days of it. I'm amazed I was able to get to sleep those nights, it was getting that bad.

People who don't have things that happened in their lives just don't get it, but you've taken your pain, your fight and made it into a story that's an amazing one at that. The fact that you were able to do that made this story even more amazing for me. Your writing skills amazed me.

This is an amazing story, and I'm definitely going to go and look at that sequel. Expect to see a review on it sometime in the next day or so as I should be seriously sleeping right now.
Evan chapter 31 . 3/9/2010
As someone who has also dealt with this issue of cutting and other forms of SI, I can only hope that writing this story was as much as self-therapy for you as it was for me reading it. I really liked how you portrayed peoples reactions and Ginny's counter to that. I felt like these were conversations I had had before and that only means you got this story down perfectly.

Aside from all that though I thought the whole thing was well written and I blew off an entire night of work and a good portion of sleep so that I didn't have to leave this halfway through.
JustKonstantine chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Such an incredible story, I love it 3
UpUpHereWeGo chapter 31 . 2/6/2010
Aww love the story. I wish you made Ginny pregnant though. That would've been awesome
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 31 . 1/3/2010
Hey I ust finished reading this story and it has to be the best story I have read EVER! And I mean that. :) :) :)

I can't wait to read the sequal.

Hope you get over 'hurting yourself soon'. Because hurting yourself with physical pain doesn't help. (I'm not saying this to be judgematic, but to help. :) :) ) Talk to someone like Ginny did.

Great story

Lizzy
Bearkitten in NC chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hurting yourself does not solve your problems!
callie chapter 31 . 11/4/2009
naw that was cute
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
its good cant wait for more im hooked
Neumzie chapter 23 . 11/4/2009
i just realized; she never cleans the razors. they're rusted and filthy by this point
radiantrue chapter 31 . 11/4/2009
Hello again. Sorry I took a while to read these last two chapters. I realized they were the last, and I didn't want the story to end. I do that with all books. :/ Anyways I really liked your ending. It was very different from Jo's version, but I liked it. You're story is very well written and I can't wait for a sequel. I got very excited when I saw that word. I hope you can get better soon. After reading this story and hearing about your story taught be A LOT. I should be very thankful for all of that, because before I knew very little about it all. I hope writing about it helps your feelings. You could always talk to me about it, I don't know how much I could help, but I wish I could. Anyways, thanks so much for writing this and teaching me so much! Katherine
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »