Reviews for Summer of Secrets
ProfessorChris chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
Yeah I am glad that she is determinewd to stop, I am sure it will still be hard but now she has others around her who know and will support her she at least doesn't have to do it alone.
ProfessorChris chapter 28 . 10/14/2009
I am glad that Ginny talked to Nena and has somoene else she can come to if she needs it. Looking forward to seeing what happens and how Ginny does once the pressure of OWLs is out of the way.
Fen Ficton chapter 28 . 10/14/2009
does she get better?
ghostchicken chapter 28 . 10/13/2009
I don't really know what to say here. I didn't know what to say to the last chapter either. Ginny's obviously wanting to quit, but she's just not ready to commit. The bad grade on her Herbology homework could have pushed her over the edge. I'm glad she just cried it out.

Thank goodness Nena showed up and was able to talk to Ginny. It's like she only really opens up to people who have some kind of experience with god-awful pain and people who cut-like Charlie's fiancee and Nena-and Harry.

She now knows that Harry loves her and supports her-but she's known that all along. I'm guessing that she needs constant validation to override the shame she obviously feels. Harry is her refuge. She just needs to go to him first and break the cycle.

Anyway, good job!
nat3738 chapter 28 . 10/12/2009
The link (in top A/N) isn't shown up.

Hope they wouldn't get detention for missing potions.

Only a chapter more?
ProfessorChris chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
Oh man for a moment I thought Ginny was going to push Harry away or too far. I know he loves her and is patient but everyone has there breaking point, I just hope she doesn't find out what they are.
radiantrue chapter 27 . 10/9/2009
Thanks so much for the update, I can't wait to find out what will happen. Although I completely understand. I only read fan fic from my email updates now. :[
ravenwingcorps chapter 26 . 9/23/2009
looking forward to the next update
DrkVrtx chapter 26 . 9/18/2009
Hm...forgive me if this comes across as harsh but it seems to me as though this is...drying up somewhat. It's clear that you intended to use Draco as a plot device to further the story but after rereading the latter stages of CH 24, I don't think its been carried off well enough: the battle scene seemed like a random inclusion with (IMO) nothing building towards it during the chapter; when it came I was like "huh?" and then it was over before I could become immersed in it.

I think you're trying to implement some typical HP-ness into the story but at the moment, I'm not sure which issue is at the core here: Ginny's SI or otherwise. SI is clearly an emotional struggle but when composing a story with it at the foundation, I think there's only so far you can take it before it losses its impact and becomes repititive: the scene in CH 25 is an example - I know you've explained this to me before and I apologise if I offend but it came across as random, simply because of how it was introduced:

"Ginny was feeling very overwhelmed with all of her assignments. She was very emotional lately."

At this stage in the story, I felt that the reader deserved more here, perhaps delving into Ginny's emotional battle considering the fact she vowed she would stop and yet still cannot help but succumb; the above text I extracted from the chapter is - honestly - weak: if this story is to continue strongly then you must explore Ginny's (and others') emotional progression in depth, otherwise, if I'm brutally honest, this story could have ended in CH 20.

As I said from the beginning, I apologise for harsh criticism and if I have offended considering your own personal experiences with SI: I merely want for you to write the best possible story as a fellow author.
shithappens chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
Ok. This is a good story - but it's kind of repetitive ...

Also, don't you think practically every time Harry and Ginny talk they end up having sex? I mean there's a little too much sex in this!
David Fishwick chapter 26 . 9/17/2009
Brilliant and please update soon thanks as I am enjoying the story.
UpUpHereWeGo chapter 26 . 9/11/2009
Yet another amazing I have an idea for a future chapter:why don't you have Ginny get pregnant,just to make the story even more interesting?You don't have to use was just an idea.
nat3738 chapter 26 . 9/11/2009
Just start reading this story. Great plots and ideas. I like when Draco tickle his father. Update soon.
DontLeave chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
I love the way of writing! I just LOVE this story! Well done! This chapter was a surprise to me.A very very good one!
radiantrue chapter 26 . 9/9/2009
This story's taking a great turn. I liked hearing about everything that's comming up, it made me realize how far this is going to go. :) good job! What year is this taking place in again? I totally have forgotten.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »