Reviews for A Narnian Revelation
Sasha chapter 15 . 11/3
Just popping in to say life happens, no pressure, and many good wishes to you. If you do choose to continue this fic, there are still those who would read it. Fare thee well!
Hey, it's been 2013 since you've updated and it's now 2019...you gonna work on this some more or..?
Umm... whoops.
Greyhound Master chapter 15 . 7/16
I read this story when it first came out, stopped due to life craziness in 2010 and didn't get a chance to reread it until now. Imagine my surprise when I found double the amount of story to read! I have to say, aside from a really fun idea for a Narnia story, I was most impressed with how much your writing improved from the early chapters to the ones posted later. Really impressive. If you ever choose to continue I would be on board because the story is really great, but if not, know that the growth and maturity of your writing really improved leaps and bound within this piece and it was really wonderful to see. Best of luck to you and all your future writing endeavors.
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 7/16
Will Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers show up too?
And where's Aslan?
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 7/16
Sir Edmund How?
Ms.luise chapter 1 . 4/18
I Love this story so much.. please continue
AmNMiller chapter 15 . 12/11/2018
Omgness I come here so sadly to read an amazing story that was never finished! So sad!
misskittyqueen chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
omg I know its been years but could you plase please please please update this
lilith nereida chapter 15 . 9/24/2018
Hi, my name is Maria Eduarda, I'm sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil and I came to ask if you can tell this story because it's magnificent and I'm crazy to read the rest
chihuahuahurray chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
This is amazing. I can't believe that such a story exists and also can't believe there's no more update.
Triforce Dragons chapter 15 . 8/14/2018
I like this story. Please update! It's so otherworldly!
Raeolu chapter 15 . 8/13/2018
Dang, this is really good. Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it with us!
MikaToshino chapter 15 . 8/12/2018
I would love to see this updated one day I love this story is one of my favorite stories
Alli Claraissa Near chapter 15 . 7/22/2018
I just wanted to let you know though I’m sad you’ve never had the chance to finish this fic has been close to my heart since the first chapter, I often find myself going back to read what was posted, if lifted me through hard times and brought joy and inspiration. I hope more then anything that you have never stopped writing.