Reviews for A Narnian Revelation
This is so good my heart is so full! Thanks for writing this!
MultiFandomQueen chapter 15 . 1/20
Update?
beahliezl.marasigan chapter 15 . 11/21/2020
Do you know that I'm still waiting for your updates?
KiTsuHiTo chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
Ohh this syory is really one i can revisit again and again. i think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it.

how i wish you would pick this story again. there's truly no other story as great as yours.

I'm still hoping one day you'll remember this story and continue spinning this tale
babymei8 chapter 15 . 7/31/2020
I really enjoyed reading this. So much so, that I actually read the whole thing in one go, which was not planned as I had to get up early for work. My lack of sleep is a compliment to your brilliant storytelling. I just wanted to know if you are writing anywhere anymore. Have you changed sites and uploaded your works elsewhere? I would really love to see how this story develops.
Ellie chapter 15 . 6/30/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE!
katie chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
great chapter, i really like edmund getting his moment BUT... WHERE is LUCY. i know mabye its an edmund story but really? telling SUSAN and NOT LUCY when she really would be in the middle of all this
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 15 . 5/30/2020
This is such a cool story!
katco-cereal chapter 14 . 5/25/2020
Hey this story is wonderful, thank you for writing and sharing with us️️
Madkatt chapter 8 . 4/22/2020
:( Its been 8 years since you last updated this wonderful fic :(
Please come back!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2020
You are brilliant! So much of this story made me laugh with delight. So, thank you.

Keep writing - love your style.
GhostWriter1832 chapter 15 . 1/15/2020
OMG! fantastic story. please do continue
Sasha chapter 15 . 11/3/2019
Just popping in to say life happens, no pressure, and many good wishes to you. If you do choose to continue this fic, there are still those who would read it. Fare thee well!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2019
Hey, it's been 2013 since you've updated and it's now 2019...you gonna work on this some more or..?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2019